I don't Bo-lieve it....

Bo Dallas out 6-8 weeks w/ left foot injury..... Sucks, I might be in minority but I think Bo can be special, a great heel, dare I say better than his brother even Phone Post 3.0

I think he's got the potential to be the best heel of this generation. Phone Post 3.0

Too bad. They should let him appear though and give us updates. Phone Post 3.0

Uncle Rukus - I think he's got the potential to be the best heel of this generation. Phone Post 3.0
Yes Phone Post 3.0

Art(Monday Night Instigator) - Too bad. They should let him appear though and give us updates. Phone Post 3.0

This. "They say this is career ending injury. I may never walk again. But I refuse to listen, I will be back. I just have to... Bo-lieve!" Really ham it up. Sort of like orton did with his updates.

Yup. After a few weeks of that, the boos will get louder and louder.

Cole "Oh come on, not this again!"
JBL "Be quiet Michael, he has something important to tell us!"

That guy is seriously something else. Phone Post 3.0

Good. Phone Post 3.0

Wasn't the Randy News Network, where he gave updates on his shoulder what actually originally got Orton over as a heel? Phone Post 3.0

Yes. He started interrupting at times that really annoyed the fans. Once during a PPV. Phone Post 3.0

Art(Monday Night Instigator) - Yes. He started interrupting at times that really annoyed the fans. Once during a PPV. Phone Post 3.0
More cool shit I missed, I like rko, he's damn good especially when he's crazy coked out rko Phone Post 3.0

Just google: Randy Orton RNN Phone Post 3.0

Great ideas. I would also tell the fans towards the end of the health updates that his foot injury was just a stubbed toe or something ridiculous like that for extra cheap heat.

Didmt Rocky Maivia basically become the rock while out with shoulder sur g ery with his updates?

I swear i seem to remember sonething like that starting on raw and fans loving tge new rock Phone Post 3.0