I don't care, I would F**kin watch!

Honestly, Diaz doesn't deserve the Lawler rematch, but if it got made I'd watch the fucking shit out of it.

First one was great. The Diaz slap, Lawler's wildness the in fight shit talking and the fight ending sequence were all brilliant.

Still remember it like it was yesterday.

Video of Diaz interview in the article.

Can I get a blue please

https://www.the-newshub.com/combat/nick-diaz-vs-robbie-lawler-makes-little-sense-yet-it-makes-so-much

Yep, who gives a shit if Diaz deserves to even be in there or not. Right?
Probably wouldn't bother Robbie at all, that he's worked his entire adult life to be where he is right now. Earning every win with pure grit and determination! Beating the best they could put in front of him.
Why shouldn't he want to fight a guy that's not in the top 10 where literally given his blood to be? Hell there is still a chance that there's people outside of these types of forums that will buy a PPV to watch Diaz run his mouth about what a badass he is and then not lose again. Phone Post 3.0

Searchinghappy - Yep, who gives a shit if Diaz deserves to even be in there or not. Right?
Probably wouldn't bother Robbie at all, that he's worked his entire adult life to be where he is right now. Earning every win with pure grit and determination! Beating the best they could put in front of him.
Why shouldn't he want to fight a guy that's not in the top 10 where literally given his blood to be? Hell there is still a chance that there's people outside of these types of forums that will buy a PPV to watch Diaz run his mouth about what a badass he is and then not lose again. Phone Post 3.0

Totally disagree. If I were Lawler, I'd be demanding this fight, before Diaz loses to anyone else.

I honestly don't see the big numbers from Nick and Robbie. Anderson was the reason that fight did big numbers The same with Bj. And GSP was a lifetime ago in this sport. Like is aid all of us on these forums will watch and yes Nick will talk trash and do his schtick to sell a little more but he is not what he used to be. Not to mention Robbie has to fight Connor next. Then the UG can start selling wolf ticket's to Connor Vs Superman Phone Post 3.0

I understand both sides of the debate here. Give it to Diaz for ppv #'s, or let Robbie fight whoever is truly next.

Like it or not, UFC is privatized, and they can do whatever the fuck they want, like it or not. The UFC has pretty openly done what they want for years. #1 contender is not the same as as it should be.

Fuck. I'm pretty torn on it. Big Diaz fan, but he doesn't deserve it. Guarantee I would watch though. Phone Post 3.0

Whatever Robbie wants is want I want to see. He deserves that for the wars he's given us over this past year. Phone Post 3.0

I totally agree they can do whatever they want. And never said otherwise I just think Diaz has been worth the 60$ in the last 3 fight's that's my own opinion. He could have won any of them but has settle on talking shit and not committing. Never uses his bjj rarely throws kicks. I mean for a guy that is supposed to be this great grappler he sure hasn't used it in the last 5 years. He just wants to back some one to the cage and throw punches and if that don't work he will literally lay down in the middle of the cage and pout. Phone Post 3.0

Searchinghappy - I totally agree they can do whatever they want. And never said otherwise I just think Diaz has been worth the 60$ in the last 3 fight's that's my own opinion. He could have won any of them but has settle on talking shit and not committing. Never uses his bjj rarely throws kicks. I mean for a guy that is supposed to be this great grappler he sure hasn't used it in the last 5 years. He just wants to back some one to the cage and throw punches and if that don't work he will literally lay down in the middle of the cage and pout. Phone Post 3.0
Has not been worth 60$. Phone Post 3.0

OVER_HYPEDorUNDER_PAID - I'm in

Before the pussy crybabies come in and cry Phone Post 3.0
Actually you didn't quite make it before that happened Phone Post 3.0

Would be awesome is Robbie asked to fight Diaz to redeem his loss to Nick Phone Post 3.0

Honestly il pay to see any diaz fight Phone Post 3.0

Searchinghappy - Yep, who gives a shit if Diaz deserves to even be in there or not. Right?
This is why nobody will remember your name.... Phone Post 3.0

Nick Diaz looks like he's high and talking to the police, in every interview video.

Can't wait to see him fight again.

Dudeman brings it.

The man's never been snowed on before.

UGCTT_REMEMBER MY NAME - If Chael Sonnen got a title shot with Jon Jones. Nick Diaz deserves a fight with Robbie Lawler. Diaz wins in a fucking war. Phone Post 3.0
The gangster from West Lynn didn't lose 3 fuckin fights in a row before he got that shot. Do you people really think today's Diaz can hang with today's Robbie? I liked Nick 4 years ago win or lose that dude came to fuckin scrap. This Nick does not he is only fighting for $ Now. Which yes that's the biz but he just doesn't want to be there anymore. After GSP he lost his fire. I get it Nick was the shit and a rebel but your fuckin nuts if you think you will get a 5th round out of Diaz v Lawler that's anything like the ones from Condit or McDonald. Both of which I'd rather see fight Robbie again Phone Post 3.0

OVER_HYPEDorUNDER_PAID -
Searchinghappy -
UGCTT_REMEMBER MY NAME - If Chael Sonnen got a title shot with Jon Jones. Nick Diaz deserves a fight with Robbie Lawler. Diaz wins in a fucking war. Phone Post 3.0
The gangster from West Lynn didn't lose 3 fuckin fights in a row before he got that shot. Do you people really think today's Diaz can hang with today's Robbie? I liked Nick 4 years ago win or lose that dude came to fuckin scrap. This Nick does not he is only fighting for $ Now. Which yes that's the biz but he just doesn't want to be there anymore. After GSP he lost his fire. I get it Nick was the shit and a rebel but your fuckin nuts if you think you will get a 5th round out of Diaz v Lawler that's anything like the ones from Condit or McDonald. Both of which I'd rather see fight Robbie again Phone Post 3.0
You made no valid points and I can hear your whiny little bitch voice just by reading your atrocious irrelevant post. Phone Post 3.0
That voice your talking about is your own subconscious. Go back to your moms basement and wipe the Cheetos off your Pride VHS tapes so you can relive Nick's glory days in peace Phone Post 3.0

Searchinghappy - 
Searchinghappy - I totally agree they can do whatever they want. And never said otherwise I just think Diaz has been worth the 60$ in the last 3 fight's that's my own opinion. He could have won any of them but has settle on talking shit and not committing. Never uses his bjj rarely throws kicks. I mean for a guy that is supposed to be this great grappler he sure hasn't used it in the last 5 years. He just wants to back some one to the cage and throw punches and if that don't work he will literally lay down in the middle of the cage and pout. Phone Post 3.0
Has not been worth 60$. Phone Post 3.0

I disagree.

sweetpeteskeet - Would be awesome is Robbie asked to fight Diaz to redeem his loss to Nick Phone Post 3.0

That would be great

The only PPV I've bought in the last 5 years was Coner-Mendes, but I would def but Diaz-Lawler do it again brother. Phone Post 3.0