I dont care if Forrest Loses. He is the man!

He said this on mmaweekly. He is awesome, and I think he has a good chance to beat Anderson, and Anderson is my favorite fighter.

“Yeah, I’ve got to get on top of him, no doubt,” said Griffin. “I’ve gotta find a way to get him on the ground, make him carry my weight on the fence, on the ground, be heavy on him, hang on him. Otherwise, I’m just a big slow guy. I’ve gotta use the weight.”

And if all that fails?

“I don’t think they’re actually going to let him kill me,” he quips. “And if he does kills me, book sales will really go up. Boom…win-win, bitch.”

Tito

Jardine

Shogun

Rampage

Rashad

Anderson

That's a pretty sick list of opponents. Guy certainly doesn't fear competition.

Forrest will win!

orcus -  Tito

Jardine

Shogun

Rampage

Rashad

Anderson

Well said.

lol @ Sagiv- that's cold hearted brother.

But funny as shit.

Him and Randy I'll always be a fan of, win or lose (even though randy prob only has one more loss before his career is done).

^^^ lol

orcus -  Tito

Jardine

Shogun

Rampage

Rashad

Anderson

As a big Anderson fan I must agree.

I think that everyone looking past Forrest is foolish.  I hope he has a good showing and that it is a good fight.

It's arguable that Forrest has had a tougher string of opponents than just about anyone else in the UFC.

As popular as he is among the mainstream crowd, I don't think he gets enough credit from the hardcore crowd for his gamesmanship, toughness, and workman like approach to the sport. This guy doesn't waste time, doesn't posture for opponents, and doesn't take the easy way out.

I think he has a lot better chance against the Spider than probably a lot of other people do.

annihil8torz -  I think that everyone looking past Forrest is foolish.  I hope he has a good showing and that it is a good fight.

Anderson is one of my favorites but I agree and I think Forrest has a much better chance to beat Anderson than anyone else Anderson has fought

lol at this fight even happening. easy win for anderson

I think Anderson will win, but you won't ever see tentative with Forrest. If he does figure out a way to be on top of Silva, good for him. But if there's one thing about Griffin is that he'll bang for sure.

That being said, I thought Shogun, & Rampage we're going to beat him too.

haha he is a very funny guy

People who expect him to be reckless and crazy in his attack are in a for a big surprise....

His heart and Guts have won me over a long time ago, Forest is developing into a technical fighter and also developing his fight strategy, as for skills he is above average...

His Heart and guts and willingness to go into the fire in the heat of battle if need be make him a dangerous opponent to anyone.....A. Silva would be a smart man to realize this....I believe he does realize this and will simply be too much for Griffin.

Anderson is a bad style match-up for Forrest but I wouldn't be too surprised if Forrest can pull off the upset.

Jetster - People who expect him to be reckless and crazy in his attack are in a for a big surprise....

His heart and Guts have won me over a long time ago, Forest is developing into a technical fighter and also developing his fight strategy, as for skills he is above average...

His Heart and guts and willingness to go into the fire in the heat of battle if need be make him a dangerous opponent to anyone.....A. Silva would be a smart man to realize this....I believe he does realize this and will simply be too much for Griffin.

annihil8torz -  I think that everyone looking past Forrest is foolish.  I hope he has a good showing and that it is a good fight.

Agreed!  People always underestimate Forrest and then never give him any credit for his wins...they always come up with excuses for the guys he beats.  I hope he shocks the MMA world once again.  

Go Forrest!!!

He subbed shogun!!