I don't enjoy Brazillian fans

Playboys imo...

30 responses in a thread about Brazillians and I beat Ausfaggot into the thread? Is this real life?

FedorFalconPunch his alternate account? Phone Post

Signed Phone Post 3.0

I have found them to be great.  Very passionate and totally into the sport.  One on one they are very respectful and always are welcoming to their country.

I took Liddell on a series of autograph sessions down there and the fans treated him like a king.  They respect any fighter who is humble in victory and true to the sport.

Reed

You're not going to cheer if the opposing team beats your team are you? Phone Post 3.0

rharris - 

I have found them to be great.  Very passionate and totally into the sport.  One on one they are very respectful and always are welcoming to their country.

I took Liddell on a series of autograph sessions down there and the fans treated him like a king.  They respect any fighter who is humble in victory and true to the sport.

Reed

And there you have it.

The only fighter I saw them cheer for was rich Franklin... Maybe Because they all know him as the former champ that Andy took the belt from ? Maybe they only cheer legends like chuck and rich... But who really ever boos rich or chuck ? Phone Post 3.0

We won't cheer for gringos. Period. Any brazilian fan that cheer for a gringo is wrong by default.

On the other hand I respect everyone. And sadly that is not the case for everyone. But the majority of us applauded Davis and other gringos who won their fights here in Rio.

Another misconception is that we hate Chael. We fucking love Chael. See brazilians are like a collective attention whore, we like people talking about us, even if it is bad things. I wish I could distance myself from this , but when talking about MMA it is hard even for me to avoid being nationalistic.

And Chael is a master on the mic. The more you understand english the better it gets. Phone Post 3.0

bjj red belt - 
SlapUsilly -
KidPittsburgh - Well you have to understand that in America, this is a country entirely founded in immigration whereas Brazil isn't as much. So they're not as comfortable being unbiased as an American fan might be. It's similar to you cheering for an awesome touchdown pass from the opposing team while you're at a home game.

Yes, Brazil was the only place where the Spanish Conquistadors and Portuguese explorers came in contact with the ancient and homogenous Brazo race.

In fact, no immigration happened to brazil in 500 years since it was already full.

Gracies being scottish? Hogwash!
Machida of Japanese decendancy? Shennanigans!

</stupid>

Here's a novel thing for you. Maybe the US is the only country where its citizens habitually identify themselves as being from another nationality, despite being 3 or more generation Americans themselves.

Can it be that brazilians really love Brazil?

You make Brazil sound as if it's perfect in terms of relationships among its people.

It's true that the country in general is better at interracial relationships, as one's race/ancestry isn't as big of a deal as it is here.

However, there is still a vicious social class system with a very small middle class, where many members of society live in poverty and are either illiterate or very uneducated while other members flourish.

Where the U.S. largely got rid of the European-inherited idea that one's last name means a damn thing in terms of his societal position, the social class system, due to many factors, still thrives in Brazil. Phone Post

Please point out to me where I implied all that nonsense you just deduced out of my post.

I am glad you got your gripes about brazilian society and its intricacies out of your system. Hope you feel better now.

Doesn't change the fact that brazilians love their country or that, exactly like the United States, it is a nation made out of immigrants.

Don't be smack talking Brazilians so close to their independence day, im trying to get laid this weekend Phone Post

have to admit i don't like the silence either. maybe it will grow on them though having so many international fighters over there in the coming years.

i felt that with the early brazil cards there was slightly biased match making and maybe this has conditioned them to just love it when a brazilian wins? i dunno - very strong national pride, what you gonna do

The "you're gonna die" chant came from the soccer crowds,don't take it seriously because is not.

ya after jo benevidez fight they were silent even when he was making jokes and stuff, they only wana see brazillians beating the fuck out of white ppl, that's it Phone Post

We`re all going to die.

The Brazilians are just stating a fact.

No need to be upset.

Those Brazil cards are the worst. This is the first one where the matchups didn't seem as lopsided. Phone Post 3.0

I have Brazilian friends who hope that Brazilians lose in Brazil because of their home country's fans. 

KidPittsburgh - Well you have to understand that in America, this is a country entirely founded in immigration whereas Brazil isn't as much. So they're not as comfortable being unbiased as an American fan might be. It's similar to you cheering for an awesome touchdown pass from the opposing team while you're at a home game.

Never thought about it like that.. good point. I still think they're a bit over the top, mainly bcuz if US fans did the same people would crucify them. Phone Post

I can't imagine who will show up in this thread. Phone Post

KidPittsburgh - Well you have to understand that in America, this is a country entirely founded in immigration whereas Brazil isn't as much. So they're not as comfortable being unbiased as an American fan might be. It's similar to you cheering for an awesome touchdown pass from the opposing team while you're at a home game.
What, there is a massive amount of immigrants in Brazil!
Portuguese, German, Italian, Spanish etc and so on Phone Post 3.0

Portuguese immigrants? :P Phone Post