I don't have Fuel TV!

yellow c0ckahlc -
Malvert the Janitor -  I just realized I'm a moron. Which, I assume, makes me an INCREDIBLE moron. Forgive me. I was a low birth weight baby... Phone Post

You spelled moran wrong, moran.

No. Phone Post

Malvert the Janitor - 
yellow c0ckahlc -
Malvert the Janitor -  I just realized I'm a moron. Which, I assume, makes me an INCREDIBLE moron. Forgive me. I was a low birth weight baby... Phone Post

No. Phone Post

I bet next, you're going to tell us about Brock being a "Freight Train", huh. 

SPELLING IS THE BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS.

I don't either......thanks Phone Post

GriffinQ - 

I'll be sitting in the FIRST ROW to watch today's SPORTS event. I sure do love when they have events in EUrope Phone Post

U sir r the first person i have voted up during my time here..

yellow c0ckahlc - 
Malvert the Janitor - 
yellow c0ckahlc -

No. Phone Post

I was starting to like you. Even gave you a vote. Now I'm depressed. See what you did?

And if spelling is the breakfast of champions, I can hear your stomach growling...

Malvert the Janitor - 
yellow c0ckahlc - 
Malvert the Janitor - 
yellow c0ckahlc -

No. Phone Post

I was starting to like you. Even gave you a vote. Now I'm depressed. See what you did?

And if spelling is the breakfast of champions, I can hear your stomach growling...

Listen, pally:

I've gone through days of the waters in trying to find reasoning of the highest forms if and then because of her inside to go so damn far to just try and see what we already had and knew all before the land before time on DVD now.

I am the tag team champions.

AdamBishop -
GriffinQ -  I'll be sitting in the FIRST ROW to watch today's SPORTS event. I sure do love when they have events in EUrope Phone Post

U sir r the first person i have voted up during my time here..

Well I appreciate that! Phone Post

kumma -
GriffinQ -  I'll be sitting in the FIRST ROW to watch today's SPORTS event. I sure do love when they have events in EUrope Phone Post

Haha that's awesome

I was going to post this the same way haha. Phone Post

Malvert the Janitor -
yellow c0ckahlc - 
Malvert the Janitor - 
yellow c0ckahlc -

No. Phone Post

Ya just don't get it ya moran! Phone Post

Gooner H Smith -
kumma -

Haha that's awesome

I was going to post this the same way haha. Phone Post

Great minds Phone Post

Same place it is every time.

You're not the first person on these forums that has taken a strong stance supporting the misspelling of the aforementioned "m" word. Must be an old school, mma.tv hipster type inside joke. It's cool. I get it. I myself, can't stand it when I go to my Sunday morning knitting club only to find some dumb underling sitting in the corner crocheting. Fucking newbs. I know the feeling!

(extends palm for an obnoxiously enthusiastic high five) Phone Post

Internettufguy - Wow, the OP is pretty thick! He went all WIZIWIG for a second there! Phone Post

That OP has a name! And he happens to be the most respected janitor on these forums, motherfucker! Phone Post

You just went WIZIWIG with that heavy finger. Lay off the post pedal, son.

yellow c0ckahlc -

You just went WIZIWIG with that heavy finger. Lay off the post pedal, son.

No. You're not the boss of me.

(read in the voice of a three year old cunting brat) Phone Post

Listen, deary:

I have yet to figure out your post blahblahblahblahblhaasad sdifhslfnsks oa  adn AWEPONSA  SDKNAKND LOL i KNOW huh askdnas qweowqwn asdanfka burgers inside her bum asodjawdpma,pad,pojqd galifinakis juice apwdkadmsdpfsdk gluestick.

Still the tag team champions.

I'm having the same issue, I don't get that channel. If someone would be so kind as to help me out, I would appreciate it.

All I have to offer is man love, no homo. Phone Post

I concede defeat. But I'll be back, I tell you! I'll be back!!! And then you'll see...you'll all see, just how fucking pathetic I really am!! Phone Post

UGSlapshot - I'm having the same issue, I don't get that channel. If someone would be so kind as to help me out, I would appreciate it.

All I have to offer is man love, no homo. Phone Post

There gonna call you a moron, too.

And you'll feel like one when you realize why.

Now, where did I put that revolver??? Phone Post

^ they're

See. They've made me self conscious. Phone Post