I dont know why i come to the ug

Before i start scrolling threads it seems like a good idea. But then one day this place is calling for pal hares head, then the next everyone wants him reinstated when hes cut? It seems like a good idea to surf threads until i actually do. Then i usually feel like shit. Then an hour later i forget and it becomes a good idea again.

You guys are like heroin. I seriously hate most of you, yet i cant stop coming here. Im hooked Phone Post 3.0

Don't worry, the fruits of your labor of coming here will eventually pay off

Who gives a fuck what you think? Phone Post

I come on here because i like to wild each it. Phone Post 3.0

DTAlexONE - I come on here because i like to wild each it. Phone Post 3.0

Do much truth to this post. Phone Post

RooJitsu -

Do* Phone Post

RooJitsu -
RooJitsu -

Do* Phone Post

So*

>:( Phone Post

Affliction Blackbelt - You sound berry upset, but I feel your rant will be fruitless.
Hahaha

VTFU Phone Post 3.0

Lmao :) Phone Post 3.0

Do you not realize that their are tens of thousands of people on this board at any given time from all over the world with a bunch of varying opinions?

double

It's almost Thanksgiving Day !!! Be grateful sunshine.. :)

guardbr8kr - It's almost Thanksgiving Day !!! Be grateful sunshine.. :)
My family is a bunch of fuck ups theres no thanksgiving happiness for me. Phone Post 3.0

Naked right? And vtfu Phone Post 3.0

Paulinethepope -
RooJitsu -
RooJitsu -
RooJitsu -

Do* Phone Post

So*

Ha Phone Post

I can appreciate a good fail Phone Post

RooJitsu -
RooJitsu -
RooJitsu -

Do* Phone Post

So*

Ha ha! VU. Phone Post 3.0

you come on here because we all need a break from jerking off sometimes Phone Post

cheesesteak - Do you not realize that their are tens of thousands of people on this board at any given time from all over the world with a bunch of varying opinions?
There are more than 100 ug'ers?

Damn man. Thats pretty huge news to me. Maybe ill search through the countless, nameless 12 year old 13'ers. Maybe ill find one cool one Phone Post 3.0

OP it might be a good idea to not view the UG (or any forum) as having one collective opinion. Lots of people were outraged over the Paul Harris submission/tap/ref scenario and I think most everyone is in agreement that he deserved to be punished. However I think the general opinion is quite a bit more split in what the punishment should be. Some think the cut is great and should send a message to everyone else and others think its too harsh of a punishment and he should have just been fined and suspended.

That said, I've told myself 3 times already today (and its not even noon) that I'd not click on any more Paul Harris threads. I feel your pain.

I can't stay away.