I dont know why i come to the ug

I cum to the UG because the laughs keep coming Phone Post

I come here because it's one of the few places that isn't within a quarter mile of a school or playground.... Phone Post 3.0

I come here to make fun of phaggots like OP. Phone Post

I feel ya. I should just delete the app. Phone Post 3.0

Im intrested in mma, not bbc ug4lifer Phone Post 3.0

Because this place is awesome when the majority of trolls are back in their dens. The Palhares incident combined with Fox has the shit really stirred up right now, probably until Cain/JDS.

UGCTT_EnderTL -

Because this place is awesome when the majority of trolls are back in their dens. The Palhares incident combined with Fox has the shit really stirred up right now, probably until Cain/JDS.

This. Whenever there is something controversial that happens in MMA it gets blown up on the UG with 14,000 threads and the dead horse gets beaten into the living death. Phone Post

JStrongMMA - 
UGCTT_EnderTL -

This. Whenever there is something controversial that happens in MMA it gets blown up on the UG with 14,000 threads and the dead horse gets beaten into the living death. Phone Post

You wanna know what sucks? I basically stopped watching mma and I still come here... Phone Post 3.0

I cum to the UG Phone Post 3.0

^ lmao at gif!!

Hah i guess the reason im soo hooked is because of event nights where theres real discussion going on. Thinking about it now, i love this place around then! Oh and duke Rufus, dana, joe talk here. Although it makes me sad when people shit on them here too. Not even just disagreeing! But shitting on em for nothing. We have some real gems that post here that must wonder the same thing as the OP Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_EnderTL - 

I agree, but it will probably be the next episode of the ultimate fighter.