I don't like CB but.....

He is/was sick all week and had/has the stomach flu. Ran into him last night after the fights and he look dead.

Even though he was sick, he still fought... Gotta give it to him!

he did great and worked Silva despite gassing hard and catching a few fuckin bombs

CB fought his off!!RESPECT!

He left the afterparty early literally being carried by his camp... The dude gained respect from me....

He fought his ass off but what concerned me was his cardio.....

If you don;t think cardio is important, that is what cost him that huge gash on his head.  He got tired and couldn't defend the flying knee/s.  here is a pic of the gash....  Check out CB Dollaway's cut!!!

Didn't know he was sick, that makes it even more of an awesome achievement

I'd like to think he'll be back on the winning track from now on

What a tough mother Congrats CB

Congrats to CB. Always a nice dude.

Glad to see somebody besides our camp giving him some respect. I was rooming with him in Oklahoma and he was literally up all night with a stomach bug. He was really dehydrated and still fought hard, thanks for giving him his due respect.

I'm his roommate, his cardio was good going in but he said he couldn't hold anything down and was like 188 by fight time and he usually gains about 12 to 15lbs back. He said silva was tough but knew he had to keep going. That was a nasty cut for sure

TTT for The Lionheart CB Dollaway

NHB USA -  He fought his ass off but what concerned me was his cardio.....

If you don;t think cardio is important, that is what cost him that huge gash on his head.  He got tired and couldn't defend the flying knee/s.  here is a pic of the gash....  Check out CB Dollaway's cut!!!

Being sick will kill your cardio....

He did great considering the circumstances. Congrats on a hard earned win!

Forrest fan - If he was that sick he shouldnt have fought.

how is this idiot troll not banned?

Props to guys who fight thru stuff like that....