i dont like the Elite broadcast team.

UFCs is much better despite having goldburg.

Randy + rogan would be the ultimate.

They are way better than Rogan and Goldy.

Gus Johnson + Frank Shamrock > Rogan + Goldberg and its not even close.

Mad Xyientist - They are way better than Rogan and Goldy.

So wrong.

FRank shamrock looks like he just hit puberty with those braces and after he said something about getting "bread" he just looks stupid.

AmidaHidan - 
Mad Xyientist - They are way better than Rogan and Goldy.

So wrong.

FRank shamrock looks like he just hit puberty with those braces and after he said something about getting "bread" he just looks stupid.
Great support for your arguement.

For me the difference is that I don't think I have noticed them talking at all during the fights...whereas, Rogan and Goldy are a constant piece of the fights (most of the time I think that adds to the fights...sometimes it can be annoying.)

I think they're pretty damn good...better than the UFC team IMO.

I think they have  put a bit of a muzzle on Mauro--he seems to be talking less and letting Gus and Frank run things.

LOL

they all just flushed there cred down the toilet.

ROCKY!! SHOCK THE WORLD!! GIVE HIM A MULLIGAN!!

fucking fail.

Johnson sucks and is way over the top and Mauro is a TOTAL ASSHOLE DINGLEBERRY who sucks balls...Frank is okay.

Rogan is great (been a little off recently) and Goldie is HORRIBLE BEYOND BELIEF!

Nice not to hear "IT IS ALLLLL OVER!!!" for once

I think it's hilarious that ANYONE would prefer Mike Goldberg over Gus Johnson.  Gus is the best going today in such a short time.

annihil8torz -  I think it's hilarious that ANYONE would prefer Mike Goldberg over Gus Johnson.  Gus is the best going today in such a short time.

Gus is one of the best commentators in sports. Not really surprised he picked up MMA so quickly. But I do like the CBS team. Sure, they make the occassional dumb comment. But they are far less overt in their verbal masturbation of certain fighters than Goldberg and Rogan.

i can't stand Renallo and I really wish Frank would stop pronouncing "Height" as if it has a "th" at the end.

you don't say "Weigth" why do you say "heigth"?