I don't think everyone is trying to be Conor

I think Conor showed you can say whatever is on your mind and fighter are now saying how they really feel, thoughts?

McGregor's gimmick is stolen anyway, so no... Nobody is trying to be Connor. Connor is trying hard to be tons of people though, dude has never spit an original line in his life.

Y'all are delusional he's influencing the game and it's so obvious. He doesn't have to be the first to do anything, that doesn't stop the fact he's influencing all these fighters now since he's stepped onto the scene.

There is a huge difference between influencing people and people trying to copy him.

Hate420 -

McGregor's gimmick is stolen anyway, so no... Nobody is trying to be Connor. Connor is trying hard to be tons of people though, dude has never spit an original line in his life.

You have a proper screen name given your blind hate. Nobody told Conor to say "Who da fook is that guy?!" Nobody told him to say "red panty night," Conor thrives off of good timing for his insults, it's what makes them memorable, add in his accent and it just sticks in your head, his antis shook an unshakable Jose Aldo. Conor isn't god like most fans tout him to be. But please show a little respect, his character isn't entirely stolen, lots of original shit happening there.

One Championship Fan -
Hate420 -

You have a proper screen name given your blind hate. Nobody told Conor to say "Who da fook is that guy?!" Nobody told him to say "red panty night," Conor thrives off of good timing for his insults, it's what makes them memorable, add in his accent and it just sticks in your head, his antis shook an unshakable Jose Aldo. Conor isn't god like most fans tout him to be. But please show a little respect, his character isn't entirely stolen, lots of original shit happening there.

It's 100% stolen, and neither of those 2 examples you posted are original. The dudes 100% stolen, everything from his image to his one liners. And if he's changing the game by refusing to defend his title, I'll take the game as it is. 

Who used "red panty night"?

Hate420 -
One Championship Fan -
Hate420 -

It's 100% stolen, and neither of those 2 examples you posted are original. The dudes 100% stolen, everything from his image to his one liners. And if he's changing the game by refusing to defend his title, I'll take the game as it is. 

Proof  its all stolen or GTFO

Hate420 -

Exactly. Swagger jacking a BIG TIME swagger jacker is nothing.

What's funny is he tried SO HARD to look like that model

http://www.mma.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/connor-mcgregor-swaggerjack-josh-mario-john_zps5zbnye3o.jpg

I think Conor was on the rise of breaking the " I will do what the UFC wants" boring trend that was going on and made 2013 the worst year ever. But becuase he did it so brash and had sucess, people i think decided to floow suit and lets remeber, social media now is at its peak and given the amount of fighters in the UFC, you have to make noise and we all know you cant just rely on fighting or beating people as the "championships" dont work like that im afraid.

Its just evolution, and people know they need to become a "brand" and have a look etc.

Its harder to have a look in the octagon and pretty much outside it now because of reebok deal and conor was wearing funky suits just before, so what are other fighters gonna wear at pressers now? reebok or a suit? Or in Lee's case, Village people gear....

As for speaking thier minds, once a few people get away with saying FU to the UFC, Dana on twitter and stuff, that opens river for more to speak thier minds.

Raging Al is a prime example, he has gone off on the UFC and Dana, im not sure why he hasnt been booted yet as anyone else in any job in the world would be gone by now. Hes even been a complete cunt about it too. So if Raging Al can do and say all that and get away with it AND be liked, why wouldnt anyone follow suit?

Humphrey -
Hate420 -

Exactly. Swagger jacking a BIG TIME swagger jacker is nothing.

What's funny is he tried SO HARD to look like that model

http://www.mma.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/connor-mcgregor-swaggerjack-josh-mario-john_zps5zbnye3o.jpg

Connor is on trend you mean? That Hipster look with the "old skool" tattoos, shit floppy hair, gold watch, skinny jeans etc is just a fashion/trend that is massive in the UK/EU right now, and people of a certain age relate to him as its just "normal fashion" . Trust me Connor is just "normal" in his swag, plus a millionaires bank account so he can wear real gucci and mental LV gear and be abit out there with it.

Nobody in this world is origional im afraid. Everyone bites and takes stuff from something.

Hate420 - 

^ this.

Jibbersbitch -

There is a huge difference between influencing people and people trying to copy him.

Oh they're copying him too. People copy success.