I don't think Floyd can handle Pacquiao's left.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lykODy0mKl4

A lot of people will be saying the same and much more but as soon as PBF outclasses yet another Champion peeps will be saying Pac Mac was too small and past his prime.

Just wait..

imo.  there is no clear favorite in this matchup, and I expect the fight to be a very close hard fought war that goes the distance.

lol at pacman past his prime...

though he started out very young and has over 50 fights he is not past his prime.

"A lot of people will be saying the same and much more but as soon as PBF outclasses yet another Champion peeps will be saying Pac Mac was too small and past his prime."

Saying Pacquiao has a shot has nothing to do with the fact that PBF is fighting guys who are too small.

If the guy wants to fight at 147, let him fight the top guys at 147. Mosley, Cotto, Margarito, Williams.

Why is that hard to understand? Why do his legions of nuthuggers not seem to understand that it's fucking retarded to call a 147lb fighter the p4p best when he has not fought any of the top 147lb fighters?

PBF will beat Pac Man in dominating fashion and will be a 2 - 1 favorite.

And for the record many of you will say Pac Man was too small and past his prime when Floyd beats him.

Love him or hate him PBF is the best P4P presently until proven otherwise.

Who else is 40 and O?

ttt

Mayweather knocks Pac out. Mayweather/Marquez are both counterpunchers and played chess most of the night. Pac will come straight ahead and try to force the action, and will get picked apart and ko'd in the process.

Shand and Cotto are both bigger threats imo. I'm not even sure if I like Pac's chances against Cotto.

P.S. Mayweather should have knocked Marquez out. Easily could have walked him down and got him out of there imo, but seemed content to just outbox him to a decision. He should have tried to make a statement.

Yep

"Why do his legions of nuthuggers not seem to understand that it's fucking retarded to call a 147lb fighter the p4p best when he has not fought any of the top 147lb fighters?"

"Mayweather should have knocked Marquez out. Easily could have walked him down and got him out of there imo, but seemed content to just outbox him to a decision. He should have tried to make a statement."

He did make a statement. The statement was "I'm going to play it safe in and out of the ring, both in choosing my small/old opponents and in showing off my point-fighting skills".

Williams, Pacquiao and Mosely are all legitimate threats to beat Floyd. Cotto isn't the same fighter he used to be imo and that will be confirmed against Manny.

Williams is the least likely to ever get a chance to prove it though. He's a non-marketable, 6'3" tall, iron chinned southpaw who throws around 90 punches a round. He's a nightmare matchup for anyone at welterweight.

ttt

Can you imagine any other welterweight greats refusing to acknowledge and fight guys like Margarito and Williams?

That's PBF for you.

nah, I see Pacquiao BRINGING the war and getting to him eartly with FMM pulling all stops to counter.

Monsters Ball - 
PTM2020 -  imo.  there is no clear favorite in this matchup, and I expect the fight to be a very close hard fought war that goes the distance.

You realize this is Floyd Mayweather you are talking about right? Floyd won't be in a war he will be dancing away all night.

If Pacquiao's not gonna KO Floyd. He's gonna win a UD, he's gonna land more punches.

Personally, I would much rather see Mayweather fight Williams than either Pacquiao or Mosely and I would be willing to lay a large cash wager on Williams if that fight ever took place. Also, I think that a lot of people are underestimating Cotto's chances against Pacquiao and are overstating the effect that Cotto's loss to Margarito had on him. In his last fight, Cotto beat one of the most underrated fighters in boxing in Joshua Clottey, true he struggled somewhat in that fight, but so would so would anyone else against Clottey as we will see when he steps in the ring with Sugar Shane shortly.

I for one am not overlooking Pac X Cotto.   I've posted before how it will be alot closer than people think.  Cotto's style will be a tough match for Manny.

Personally, I think Manny vs PBF comes down to gameplan.  Manny has the speed and power, and if they come in with the right gameplan to "figure out" PBF's style, it could end up with a K.O. in the 9 - 10th round.  If not, I see PBF winning this by decision. 

If the odds really are 2-1, Manny isn't a bad value bet.  I think Roach has got a few things up his sleeve, and Manny seems to listen to instruction well.  They might pull it off, but I wouldn't be surprised if PBF wins.

Floyd wins easy. Sugar Shane is the only one. Maybe Berto.

Money.