I don't think Hendo skooterd skooter

I am not sure he does his own online business, as I follow him on instagram and he "likes" a photo every few seconds, no matter how late it is. I still like to think that was him. Phone Post 3.0

the skootering was quite a while ago though. maybe then he did.

Maybe Skooter is Hendo... Phone Post 3.0

MMA Lives Here - I'd put money on it. That was Hendo Phone Post 3.0
This. And he did start the IG himself. I know that for a fact as we have a close mutual friend that told me about Dan making it. Pretty sure he isn't the one running it anymore though as OP stated. Don't think Aldo runs his either as it does the same thing. like like like like like like like like like like like like........ Lol. On a side note, Aldo only has 11 picture posted on his IG and one of them is a romo I made and posted here after he got hit by the car. One of the highlights of my mma life haha. Phone Post 3.0

You calling out hendo? Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_SidRival, Rival Fitness 661 - 
MMA Lives Here - I'd put money on it. That was Hendo Phone Post 3.0
This. And he did start the IG himself. I know that for a fact as we have a close mutual friend that told me about Dan making it. Pretty sure he isn't the one running it anymore though as OP stated. Don't think Aldo runs his either as it does the same thing. like like like like like like like like like like like like........ Lol. On a side note, Aldo only has 11 picture posted on his IG and one of them is a romo I made and posted here after he got hit by the car. One of the highlights of my mma life haha. Phone Post 3.0

pic romo plz

angryguy - You calling out hendo? Phone Post 3.0
I am way too close to temecula to even consider that! Phone Post 3.0