I Don't Trust my Girlfriend

edit

double

PICS

You don't need proof. If you don't trust her already it will only get worse, it will eat you alive and consume your being.

Find a girl that doesn't make you feel uneasy. Phone Post 3.0

Shes probably out getting full of cock right now. Phone Post 3.0

zetti -

What Ace said.

Aced it. Phone Post 3.0

..Yeah I know. I've spent way too much time playing spy.

But fact is she's a legit 9, great personality, and we get along awesome. Getting on in my years and if I can get past this she's a definite keeper. Going to try before dropping her cold turkey.

Bro. It's been two months. Peace out of that shit immediately. She's doing wrong and you know it. Enjoy the end of your twenties, don't spend them becoming a cuckold.

Again, two months. If this were 5th grade if say that was a long relationship. I think it was Louis CK who said "you can end that shit with a phone call!". Phone Post 3.0

What ace said but if she's calling you at 5 in the morning for some dick after partying all night may be a good sign as well Phone Post 3.0

At least have a kid with her. Or raise the guy she's banging's kid as your own

-Imploze Phone Post 3.0

Its worth mentioning that if shes 24 and out partying all night shes gonna look like shit in a few years.

I saw a picture chart documenting perty girl bodies on facebook or on here. Phone Post 3.0

If she's deleting convos with dudes she's cheating bro. 100% Phone Post 3.0

renzofan1 - If she's deleting convos with dudes she's cheating bro. 100% Phone Post 3.0

...I know. This is the big one here.

2 months in, if you don't trust her, leave her. Phone Post 3.0

Didn't read shit. In for pics Phone Post 3.0

My god this thread placement Phone Post 3.0

Pics. Or I freeze u. Phone Post 3.0

sczott52 - At least have a kid with her. Or raise the guy she's banging's kid as your own

-Imploze Phone Post 3.0
Lol.......Ouch!! Phone Post 3.0

Whatever happened to moustaches and just knowing she's yours or gets slapped?

Fucking America. Phone Post 3.0