I don't understand the uproar of decision

I didn't watch the fights last night, but I did read the Sherdog play by play all three Sherdog judges had it founds 2, 4, and 5. So people who thought Gus should have won, what rounds did you score for him? Phone Post

You didnt watch the fight but you dont understand the decision and you come here to make a thread before youve seen it. stfu Phone Post

hybridfc - 

You didnt watch the fight but you dont understand the decision and you come here to make a thread before youve seen it. stfu Phone Post

this.

Which rounds did you score then? I want to hear 3 people who saw Gus winning tell me which rounds Gus won. If any of the first three to respond have a discrepancy in which rounds they thought Gus won, then I will understand the outcry was indeed what I expected ( a close fight where fans are exaggerating ). Phone Post

I scored 2,4, and 5 for Jones as well. This is the first real time Jones has looked beatable and it pisses people off that it didn't happen. Haters, and trolls plain and simple.

Honestly the fight could have gone either way but Jones was much better in the end and people tend to forget he looked as if he was going to put AG away late in the 4th as well. Jones was the aggressor in the fight, did land more strikes, and ultimately was much stronger those last two rounds when it counted.

Regardless of like Jones or not you should really check it out when you can. It was a great fight from both guys. Neither fighter deserves such disrespect after such a great fight. Watch it with the sound off if you can because as usual the commentary was a bit biased at times.

Why not give me your scores then and help me understand, hence my not understanding. Phone Post

Well, at least someone who scored it for Jones answered. This confirms what I suspected since the Sherdog judges usually do very good scoring and tend to be much better than the athletic commission judges. Phone Post

Alexander was up, and let it go late. Jon came on like a Champion, no doubt. Close fight lets see a rematch.

I scored it the same. Jones won 2,4, and 5.

Round 3 was close, and Gus was winning round 4 until about a minute left when he got caught with an elbow. Close to being finished and he was quite wobbly heading to the corner.

I would think those that had Gus winning gave him the first 3 rounds.

Anderson got KTFO - Which rounds did you score then? I want to hear 3 people who saw Gus winning tell me which rounds Gus won. If any of the first three to respond have a discrepancy in which rounds they thought Gus won, then I will understand the outcry was indeed what I expected ( a close fight where fans are exaggerating ). Phone Post

Gus won 1-4. Simple. Phone Post

Gus took the first 3. He won that fight 48-47 imo. Round 2 was razor thin and he had round 4 until Jones put it on him and nearly ended the fight. I could see Jones 48-47 too depending on round 2. But 49-46 is corruption.

VTFD OP

I didn't watch the fights

I don't understand the uproar of decision

WELL I FUCKING WONDER WHY!?

I didnt see the fight.

so i have given no opinion on it.

get it OP?

It's because haters are so desperate for jones to lose Phone Post 3.0

I scored it 1-2-3 for Gus but could see round 2 for jones.

Round 4 was all Gus for 3:30 then jones stole it. 5 was completely jones.

Round 2 was a toss up.

I thought at the very least it was either Gus or a draw.

49-46 is an embarrassment Phone Post 3.0

I dont see how you think jones won when gus stuffed all but one takedown and landed more takedowns then jones. He also landed more total strikes. He absorbed some big shots and almost got finished, however he walked out seemingly okay. Jones on the other hand could barely stand, needing support to walk. Close fight regardless. I say a rematch is warranted no matter who got the decision. Phone Post 3.0

ChaelsBicep - I dont see how you think jones won when gus stuffed all but one takedown and landed more takedowns then jones. He also landed more total strikes. He absorbed some big shots and almost got finished, however he walked out seemingly okay. Jones on the other hand could barely stand, needing support to walk. Close fight regardless. I say a rematch is warranted no matter who got the decision. Phone Post 3.0

LOL almost everything you posted was false and yet you still posted it.
Gus did not land more takedowns. He did not land more strikes. And WTF should the judges factor in Jones' broken foot into their scorecard??

ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever - I scored it 1-2-3 for Gus but could see round 2 for jones.

Round 4 was all Gus for 3:30 then jones stole it. 5 was completely jones.

Round 2 was a toss up.

I thought at the very least it was either Gus or a draw.

49-46 is an embarrassment Phone Post 3.0

This

Arecsa - Gus took the first 3. He won that fight 48-47 imo. Round 2 was razor thin and he had round 4 until Jones put it on him and nearly ended the fight. I could see Jones 48-47 too depending on round 2. But 49-46 is corruption.

fully agree.

i gave gus 1,2,3 but 2 really was super close and could see a arguement if they gave it to jones. jones winning  3-2 is fair. it was a very close fight. i had gust  winning 3-2 

i think what set everyone off is when that one judge made it out to be 4-1 . it was a great close fight and had all judges  said  48-47 i don't think anyone would be  to upset. everyone knows it was close and could see understand that score even if they didn't agree with it 49-46 just seems way off 

Very close fight, but I had it 2,4,5 for Jones too. Phone Post 3.0