i want my friends businesses to survive 

that is the truth for sure !!!!!

WTF!!!!

11 Likes

So donate your money to a business. 

I want Pralines and Cream.

Spend the money at those businesses?

1 Like

I’ll gladly accept your 1200, it’s my Bday this weekend (seriously haha)

Spending trillions on another stimulus will not work. The govt has already passed over 3 trillion and it lasted a month. This lockdown has only been around 2 months and we are already on another 3 trillion stimulus bill. The only way to stimulate the economy is open small businesses.

I do not think most people understand all these trillions in stimulus has to be paid back. One example is it will be paid back in increased taxes. Also increased taxes on businesses which means products will become more expensive. All this free money is not actually free. We are all going to feel the pain soon and for generations.

Stop forcing small businesses to close for no reason. Major companies like Walmart, Taco Bell, major grocery stores, ect have increased in business but small businesses are forced to close.

You can not tell me this black plague is so bad a barber can not be open but a 16 year old fry guy at burger king is essential to America. That makes zero sense.

3 Likes

Food is essential, haircuts are not.^

You want fries with that?

1 Like

double

I still haven’t gotten my stimulus check and they’re already talking about a second wave of checks lol smh

Stimulus money allows people to spend their money on goods from, wait for it, businesses !

It also allows people to pay rent and buy food. Awful isn’t it. 

2 Likes

People are afraid and will hold on to that cash, give it to small business and have them pay all the employees they have and the ones they let go a regular check, its somewhat normal, and the business has enough to survive.

I feel the same way. The $1,200 is Noth in the long term in regards to small businesses we are used to using staying open.

I wish everything would just open up 100% today. 

My wife and I put $2900 into our savings account with the first round. Bring on another. When the economy tanks, we’re going to purchase a rental property.

That's what the ppp was for.  Keeping small business alive for 8 weeks.

I saved most of mine for now, but will be going to Daytona next month and spending a lot of it. 

I have been supporting small businesses since my wife and I are both still employed. 

1 Like
Vindell -

Spending trillions on another stimulus will not work. The govt has already passed over 3 trillion and it lasted a month. This lockdown has only been around 2 months and we are already on another 3 trillion stimulus bill. The only way to stimulate the economy is open small businesses.

I do not think most people understand all these trillions in stimulus has to be paid back. One example is it will be paid back in increased taxes. Also increased taxes on businesses which means products will become more expensive. All this free money is not actually free. We are all going to feel the pain soon and for generations.

Stop forcing small businesses to close for no reason. Major companies like Walmart, Taco Bell, major grocery stores, ect have increased in business but small businesses are forced to close.

You can not tell me this black plague is so bad a barber can not be open but a 16 year old fry guy at burger king is essential to America. That makes zero sense.

Good post

Vindell - 

truth

LoveToChoke - 

Stimulus money allows people to spend their money on goods from, wait for it, businesses !

It also allows people to pay rent and buy food. Awful isn’t it. 

but if the business they want to spend that money is shutdown by the gov’t wait for it, they can’t so they go somewhere else

they are saying it will be 1200 for each kid this time around too...and extending the unemployment benefits. it's out hand...and people will still be allowed to skip paying rent without fear of eviction. everything they are doing is just retarded and won't work. 

Its irritating that all the companies represented by CEOs in that early presser are allowed to be open, but others are not. 

Also irritating that giant companies are again helped long before, and with seemingly no issue, small businesses.