I Don't Want to Be That Guy But Will You Buy PPV?

man meets fate -
Kostakio - 
man meets fate -
TheCrow13 - 
man meets fate - I will plug my phone into my tv and watch it in hd and pretend i bought it and drinking my liquor store bought beer that would cost as much as 3 beers at a bar

I don't even remotely understand what things your doing to get that to work Phone Post

HDMI cables bro

But how would you get it on your phone (don't pm me or anything...)? Sounds impossibru. Phone Post

well i got adobe on my phone so i can stream or watch pretty much anything from the net, i hwd this piece that camr with my phone, you plug your phone into one ende, hdmi cable in the other then hfmi cable into tv.

Very simple really

wat

Can anyone verify this? And does this apply to iPhones? Phone Post

Kostakio - 
man meets fate -
Kostakio - 
man meets fate -
TheCrow13 - 
man meets fate - I will plug my phone into my tv and watch it in hd and pretend i bought it and drinking my liquor store bought beer that would cost as much as 3 beers at a bar

I don't even remotely understand what things your doing to get that to work Phone Post

HDMI cables bro

But how would you get it on your phone (don't pm me or anything...)? Sounds impossibru. Phone Post

well i got adobe on my phone so i can stream or watch pretty much anything from the net, i hwd this piece that camr with my phone, you plug your phone into one ende, hdmi cable in the other then hfmi cable into tv.

Very simple really

wat

Can anyone verify this? And does this apply to iPhones? Phone Post

I got the samsung infuse, just look it up on youtube, i dont know about iphones.

Tap In -  Not many were going to buy it anyway, 350k I would guess. No Hendo, would be sub 200k for sure

Bingo. Weak card for ppv. They should have leeched a few fights from the free shogun card. That was stacked Phone Post

ShanTheMan - I won't. I was gonna take the day off from work just to watch Hendo. Not sure how many fights he has left.

Exactly where I'm at Phone Post

No chance I'm spending $55 without Hendo. Phone Post

I won't order either way. Henderson doesnt deserve this fight. Phone Post

I will buy any PPV just put a number behind it and take my money. Phone Post

UGCTT_AsimpleFan - 

I will buy any PPV just put a number behind it and take my money. Phone Post

kkmmnn -
UGCTT_AsimpleFan -  I will buy any PPV just put a number behind it and take my money. Phone Post

. Phone Post

They've done a shit job if hyping this fight. Phone Post

For real. I'm wondering if this whole rumor thing is done to spark some interest. Phone Post

I wasn't going to buy anyway, I'll just follow the live updates on one of the MMA sites. No disrespect to the other fighters but I won't pay $55 for one fight unless it's truly awesome (GSP/Silva e.g.)

From UFC 149 until this, Dana and Co. are getting what they deserve.

Crowd chanting refund? Check.

Worst PPV in the modern era? Check.

Lowest gate in years? Check.

Low buyrates? Check.

Mainstream media not giving a fuck anymore? Check.

Hendo-Jones was a greedy ass card loaded with cheap no-names because the assumption was Bentley Nike was gonna be enough to sell 700K buys.

Without him they are left with Jay Hieron, Eddie Yagin and possibly the 3rd PPV in a row that has shit the bed.

Can't blame all of this on Batman, fires and the economy. Phone Post