I don't want to see JBJ vs. AS

I honestly think AS will defeat him easily and would rather see him fight Glover Texiera.

So you never want to see that fight?

Foad27 - So you never want to see that fight?

Its just my opinion, and I know there are a lot of fans that want to see this superfight, like there is some question to be answered about who is better. For me there is no question, I don't see any way that JBJ can win this. So why do it, give Glover a shot; that is an exciting fight. I don't think we have ever seen JBJ really get tagged do to his agility and reach, I think Glover can touch him, and no matter what he hits its going to cause damage.

due*

your in luck cause it will probably never happen.

gooddoc - 
Foad27 - So you never want to see that fight?

Its just my opinion, and I know there are a lot of fans that want to see this superfight, like there is some question to be answered about who is better. For me there is no question, I don't see any way that JBJ can win this. So why do it, give Glover a shot; that is an exciting fight. I don't think we have ever seen JBJ really get tagged do to his agility and reach, I think Glover can touch him, and no matter what he hits its going to cause damage.

the reason i love this sport so much is because anything can happen, i didn't give Chael much of a chance in is first fight with Anderson but he kicked his ass but he still lost! So for me i can never count anyone out and the only way anyone can be sure is for the fight to happen,
I respect your opinion and what i have stated above is clearly just mine but i want to see the best fight the best where ever i can and as much as do not like Jones he is one of the best,
And i certainly think that Jones has a shot at beating Anderson "The Matrix" Silva but i would not like to see it happen

Doctor NPD - Lol

the douchebaggery here sometimes makes me ill.

Doctor NPD - Then you should probably leave - making the UG a much, much better place.

No I am just going to give you the honor of being the first poster that I try out this ignore feature on.

Happy New Year.

gooddoc - I honestly think AS will defeat him easily and would rather see him fight Glover Texiera.

What, seriously?

AS, great fighter that he is, stands NO chance in that fight. None. Phone Post

I'd still rather see JBJ versus Glover, but now that I think about it I might enjoy watching AS destroy and completely outclass JBJ like I know he will.

LOL@anybody defeating Jones easily.

If Anderson was as confident as you were, this is the next fight he would have BEGGED for, on his knees.

The fight is probably 50/50, however as time goes by, Jones will be the favorite.

When they fight, you will be every bit as fired up as the rest of us. Though I must admit..........you do sound cool in  your indifference to the biggest fight MMA has to offer.

This is a fight that has to happen. GSP being gone so long has created good number of 170ers that deserve a shot. He has a division to clean out again. Both AS and JBJ have cleared out their divisions. So much so Chael talked his way into a title shot after not fighting anyone at 205.

303 - This is a fight that has to happen. GSP being gone so long has created good number of 170ers that deserve a shot. He has a division to clean out again. Both AS and JBJ have cleared out their divisions. So much so Chael talked his way into a title shot after not fighting anyone at 205.

What about Glover?!?

They go 5 rounds and it will be razor thin...unless Anderson fights Jones in 5 years.

Entreri - They go 5 rounds and it will be razor thin...unless Anderson fights Jones in 5 years.

Wrong Phone Post

gooddoc - I honestly think AS will defeat him easily and would rather see him fight Glover Texiera.

I disagree, I think JBJ has a better chance than glover to beat anderson. And I would have JBJ as a slight favorite.

indianrob - 
gooddoc - I honestly think AS will defeat him easily and would rather see him fight Glover Texiera.

I disagree, I think JBJ has a better chance than glover to beat anderson. And I would have JBJ as a slight favorite.

You misunderstood or maybe I wasn't clear I think AS will beat JBJ easily and would rather see Glover fight JBJ. JBJ has not cleaned out the division, he still hasn't fought Glover.