I double dog dare you to put a WLM bumper stic

On your car.  Visibly.

If you do it for an entire day I will give you a big VTFU for bravery.

Do you accept?

1 Like

Bitch......shits done daily here in the South. Confederate flags, confederate bumper stickers and confederate full back windows on trucks are common place.

Where I live my car would be set on fire

phydeau -

By white people

1 Like

Damien8003 - Bitch......shits done daily here in the South. Confederate flags, confederate bumper stickers and confederate full back windows on trucks are common place.

Seriously? I would legit think it would be like asking for a mob beating  

I like my truck too much for that. Maybe w my kids car.

1 Like

phydeau -

Same here

mysteryman - 
Damien8003 - Bitch......shits done daily here in the South. Confederate flags, confederate bumper stickers and confederate full back windows on trucks are common place.

It's not like that down here. Most of the blacks around this area know that it's not a racist thing. Their ancestors also had slaves and flew same damn flag fighting for the confederacy. Some friends of mine (black guys) have joked about how the "ignorant" ones are the ones stirring up trouble.

1 Like

ignorant fucks

phydeau - 
phydeau -

By white people

Pretty much!

Damien8003 - 
mysteryman - 

It's not like that down here. Most of the blacks around this area know that it's not a racist thing. Their ancestors also had slaves and flew same damn flag fighting for the confederacy. Some friends of mine (black guys) have joked about how the "ignorant" ones are the ones stirring up trouble.

This.

I live in NC and see a black person with a confederate flag, sticker, license plate, etc at least a couple times a week.

These also tend to be the same type of people who get tired of others (especially self-righteous, "woke", white people) telling them what to think or what they should be offended by.

phydeau -
phydeau -

By white people

LOL

I live in El Paso , nothing but Mexicans here ...I’m pretty sure myself and my car would survive for one day 

California....some nancy boy would throw a very light rock at my truck in between sips of his latte

I want to put one on the car of this lady I know, she is a super SJW that posts non stop about white guilt and how white silence is violence. I wouldn't do it because I don't won't to be responsible for destroying someone else's property though. 

You cant even have All Lives Matter in this fucked up country.

we live in a time when you LITERALLY would get less social repurcussions for aditting to being a child molesting child murderer than if someone ACCUSES YOU of being a racist.

think about that for a min.

Just go around a put them over any Biden 2020 stickers on cars.

1 Like

I wouldn’t do it for 1k.  I think the damages to my car would be greater