I doubt Tito really hit her

cmon shes driving her own car, and talking to the media and sending out tweets... dude if Tito a 230 lb profesional ufc fighter really hit her she would be knockd out or pretty messed up.. im thinking they were having an argument she was getting loud and maybe he pushed her or backhand slapped her.. which is still not acceptable at all.. imo they calm down and she wont press charges..all blown out of porportion..

agreed

Donkey Punch imo.

Soccer kick to the ribs.

She just went to the CVS drugstore and bought an arm brace rather than going to the E.R. so you know she got hurt bad

ghost842 - She just went to the CVS drugstore and bought an arm brace rather than going to the E.R. so you know she got hurt bad

it was either that or a preexisting case of tennis elbow.

wtfdouble

Surely not the 1st time a massive cock has left jenna bruised and battered..............

He didn't hit her he just cracked her a little.

seriously TTT, this has the most realism to it.

Regardless of the outcome of this Tito has done a very very large number of things for the community, our troops, and fans.

I hope this doesnt get too large and end with Tito becomming yet another athlete related to sexual issues(tiger, rothesbeiger). I'd rather Tito defend himself honestly then spew a lie just to stay "Ok" in the spotlight.

I 100% support Tito due to his rather stellar past in being a good person.

You are talking about Jenna Jameson though. It is not like she is really a normal person. She is a complete drama queen. And look what type of people make it in the business she was in. They are all nut jobs.

lol retards, just because you're big and fight doesn't mean you can't hit someone with controlled power.

he could have smacked her up pretty good. but knowing tito he probably just double legged and lnp.

I hope it doesn't hold up. And I have ZERO tolerance for hitting women, but that said...It's Jenna Jameson.
Jenna. Jameson.

ChokeEmOut -  Dude, you don't even have to touch a bitch to get arrested for domestic violence. Welcome to America..the woman can call 911 and that aloneis enough to get the man arrested.

Tito probably flipped out and was verbally shouting and screaming and it scared the shit out of her and her old man so they called the cops.

Tito isn't the smallest mofo around and add on top of that he is a trained fighter, yeah i'd call 911 too.

You were doing something right until that last sentence..

McLeod - I hope it doesn't hold up. And I have ZERO tolerance for hitting women, but that said...It's Jenna Jameson.

Jenna. Jameson.
This. I am not the biggest Tito fan, but I would not take everything someone like Jenna Jameson says seriously.

Tito and Jenna have some personal issues to deal with. I hope they can work out their differences. I could really give two shits about any of their personal problems, though. I don't know either of them,  and have no interest in the drama and bullshit in other peoples lives. It's amazing that people care what this one said to that one, what car so and so drives and all that other crap. I want good fights when I watch MMA and think people should mind their own business. My .02.

HEMLOCK_IS_GREATER_THAN_BACON - 
Rockcod - LOL @ the Underground Scum Squad sticking up for a woman beater just because he fights MMA.
LOL @ the retarded douchebags judging someone and calling them a woman beater before getting the story on what actually transpired.

Exactly. Some people are very quick to pass judgment on a situation they know little about.

ChokeEmOut -  Dude, you don't even have to touch a bitch to get arrested for domestic violence. Welcome to America..the woman can call 911 and that aloneis enough to get the man arrested.

Happens in Canada too.

Rockcod - LOL @ the Underground Scum Squad sticking up for a woman beater just because he fights MMA.
nonsense post. people ith real world experience are not going to throw the guy under the bus without more details. domestic violence is not cool on any level. but there should not be a rush to judgement until more information is out

Tito generally has done good things for the sport..been good to the fans.. dont think hes a bad guy..