I drive a Mini Cooper countryman..

How gay is that?? Phone Post 3.0

It's not.

A good chassis, four doors, easily accessib.....

Nah....you're one of them gheys.

How tall are you? Phone Post 3.0

5 10 Phone Post 3.0

Doctor I work w is 6'5" drives one Phone Post 3.0

My wife wants a Mini Cooper. What do you think of it? How does it drive? Is it a rough ride( like pot holes, dips)? Have you ever crashed it how did it handle? Phone Post 3.0

mykhawknyamouth - My wife wants a Mini Cooper. What do you think of it? How does it drive? Is it a rough ride( like pot holes, dips)? Have you ever crashed it how did it handle? Phone Post 3.0
Def felt it in a pot hole, other than that it drives like a BMW...fast...fun to drive on highways..especially if u got the money to get a turbo....btw I traded my chevy 4 door silverado for the mini Phone Post 3.0

I drove a friends Mini before.

It's a goddamn street legal go-cart. He had the Cooper S. Had enough power for everyday driving and handled like no other car I have ever driven in that price range.

Didn't care for the gages and dash, but it was a solid, fun car.

Oh yeah, I'm 6' 1" and my head was just barely rubbing the head liner the whole time.

And OP, just rustling brother. The car should serve you well.

Costs me 35 bucks to fill the tank btw, from 80 in my truck Phone Post 3.0

Cletus Redpecker III - I drove a friends Mini before.

It's a goddamn street legal go-cart. He had the Cooper S. Had enough power for everyday driving and handled like no other car I have ever driven in that price range.

Didn't care for the gages and dash, but it was a solid, fun car.

Oh yeah, I'm 6' 1" and my head was just barely rubbing the head liner the whole time.

And OP, just rustling brother. The car should serve you well.

Yeah they're insanely fun. Only the Mazda 3/Mazda Speed 3 feels as good for the money; WRXs and Ralliarts just aren't as fun as the more expensive STIs and EVOs.

I like the cooper S and was thinking of getting one.

Are there 2 or 3 seats in the back? Phone Post 3.0

Old school mini - OK

New mini - gayer than a bag of dicks Phone Post

RustyTrombone - Are there 2 or 3 seats in the back? Phone Post 3.0
Mine has two bucket seats in back, I think the new models have the bench Phone Post 3.0

How's the reliability and dependability of those? Wife is thinking of one.

Pretty gay considering I opened this thread with the intention of saying "faggot." Phone Post 3.0

Hired Gun - Old school mini - OK

New mini - gayer than a bag of dicks Phone Post
My first car was an old school mini. Crazy quick off the mark and stuck to the road like shit to a rug.

Roomier up front than you would think also. I'm 6'1" and pulled a couple of roots in the front seat Phone Post 3.0