I enjoy watching Marion Reneau fight

Always brings it.  Some good finishes, and her fights are exciting.

Not the best out there, but you don't hear much about her on here.  

And for 38...damn...

Rules...insert using my imagination meme Phone Post 3.0

I really thought she had a good future, still might, but the fight with Holm was not good. she said she was hurt.

I agree that she always brings it, but she didn't bring it in her last fight. She's probably in my top 3 favorite women's bantamweights. Phone Post 3.0

I actually know who she is and I actually cheer for her which is more than I can say about a lot of new fighters signed in the last year or two

She is game and I think she's Canadian which is a bonus Phone Post 3.0

HandyDarsh - I actually know who she is and I actually cheer for her which is more than I can say about a lot of new fighters signed in the last year or two

The Central Valley of Canada? Phone Post 3.0

HandyDarsh - I actually know who she is and I actually cheer for her which is more than I can say about a lot of new fighters signed in the last year or two

I may be wrong, but I think she's from California. Phone Post 3.0

Yes Cali. Belizean ethnicity but not sure how far back that is Phone Post 3.0

Okay well I officially have no idea who that is, False alarm fellas. Phone Post 3.0

http://oi62.tinypic.com/8x0mbs.jpg

TKD LOL -

Always brings it.  Some good finishes, and her fights are exciting.

Not the best out there, but you don't hear much about her on here.  

And for 38...damn...

Co-signed. She rocks. Phone Post 3.0

Hmmm. I just realized I wood.

...meh

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome -
Fornwork - ...meh

"...meh"

What? this hardbody foxy belizian babe?

Hey...Fornwork..i know you're in there!

Lol. Phone Post 3.0

She grew up in the same town as me, in the Central Valley of California. She now teaches PE at a high school in a town called Farmersville.

Absolutely everyone that I know who knows her personally loves her and has nothing but good things to say about her. After her first two fights in the UFC I thought she was on her way to fighting Ronda but the Holly fight was not good for her. I'll always root for Moe Moe Reneau.

She's awesome.  When she triangled Andrade, i was impressed.   and whoever said they wouldn't....seriously?  Wow...  I'd be quite happy w/ this.  and that's zero m akeup.