I F@CKING LOVE SAKU!

FUCK I LOVE THAT GUY!

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, SAKU CAN ALWAYS WIN!<!--Session data-->

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought he was a gonner and the ref was going to stop it, but he hung in there and pulled off the sub!

I screamed "STOP THE FUCKING FIGHT!  HE'S OUT!" and then BAM Saku tells me to STFU and STFD.<!--Session data-->

TTT!

that was amazing,, looked like he really jacked his knee up.

ii shigoto da saku-san

Tom O Bedlam -  I screamed "STOP THE FUCKING FIGHT!  HE'S OUT!" and then BAM Saku tells me to STFU and STFD.<!--Session data-->

Sakuraba is the man, just an absolute warrior. That was the most exciting fight of the night, UFC included.

I enjoyed the UFC too btw, but cmon, it's Sakuraba!

my favorite fighter of all time

Dude's knee was jacked

I freaked out when he got that kneebar.

Hope Zelg is ok, though.

1 legend in MMA history. Kazushi Sakuraba.

you gotta love him...seriously i jumped outta my chair and was pumping my fist like a moron...An absolute legend...

Saku's great but the referee was extremely biased to not have stopped that fight when Sakuraba took 30 hard unaswered shots to the head.

nice....

Is that Wayne Gale commentating???

glassjawed - Saku's great but the referee was extremely biased to not have stopped that fight when Sakuraba took 30 hard unaswered shots to the head.

Agreed. Genki & Sak are probably my favorite fighters of all time, and I'm pumped that Sak won, however it could have been argued that that fight should have been stopped when Sak was laying face down getting smashed in the side of the head.

glassjawed - Saku's great but the referee was extremely biased to not have stopped that fight when Sakuraba took 30 hard unaswered shots to the head.

well they usually let the japanese fighters take more punishment because they don't have a history of filing for litigation.

YES!!!