I feel a bit bad for Conor

Hercules Rockefeller - He lost a fan here with that cheap shot at the presser...happy to see him lose Phone Post 3.0
First to jump ship after the fight. Phone Post 3.0

Sprawl'n'Stall - He won't get near the "backlash" Ronda got, and he will handle it better too. Already better post-fight so, that money trail not over for him at all. Diaz bros have lost many fights and are still main draws.
Correct. Phone Post 3.0

Symbolic - Why should you? He went up in weight, made a shit ton of money, lost gracefully and humbly, and he'll learn from his mistakes as a fighter and grow and probably be better than he was. Phone Post 3.0

Pretty much this it's a fight he didn't have to take either

Kind of feel bad for him but he's still the champ and took it well. On top of that he made a stack of cash. Don't always like his antics but love watching him fight. It makes it super exciting. Hope he comes back and keeps entertaining. Phone Post 3.0

Shiego Manchez - Since coming to the UFC, I'd say $16 is a fair guess. Phone Post 3.0

It's an absolutely f'n retarded guess.

Hercules Rockefeller - He lost a fan here with that cheap shot at the presser...happy to see him lose Phone Post 3.0

I just watched the entire press conference and I'm not sure what you cheap shot you're talking about. He was actually humbled and very honest about things. What was the cheap shot?

Yea. I was an admitted conor hater but was very impressed by him post fight. The guy really has heart and you can tell how passionate he is for the sport Phone Post 3.0

RONDA TOOK THE ROUGH END OF THE SHAFT TWICE AS HARD AFTER HER LOSS

HE CAN GET USED TO IT

ONE MORE LOSS AND HES IN ALDO-VILLE

R00STER -
Hercules Rockefeller - He lost a fan here with that cheap shot at the presser...happy to see him lose Phone Post 3.0

I just watched the entire press conference and I'm not sure what you cheap shot you're talking about. He was actually humbled and very honest about things. What was the cheap shot?
He's referring to the pre fight presser when he hit Nates hand away.

But lol at cheap shot. It got heated. Nothing cheap about it. Phone Post 3.0

CoalTrain - 
R00STER -

punching another fighter at a press event is trashy as fuck

Karma is a bitch!!!

CoalTrain -
R00STER -

Ahh ok thanks man. That one went completely over my head. lol Phone Post 3.0