I feel awe for Rory's heart like I did for Enson's

That's the last time I remember feeling that same awe for a show of heart was Enson's fight versus Igor.

It's been kind of in the back of my head since I watched Lawler and MacDonald.

I remember Enson's fight leaving me with that same feeling for a while after watching it.

That's the only other time that I remember the same feeling.

To both Yamato Damashi and The Red King, thank you. Phone Post 3.0

yep. that guy has a heart like no other. He had to pretty much get his face mushed to nothing )(literally) before he quit.

Yep 

I would have been happy if the fight was stopped way sooner

I had him down on the cards and enduring some all time damage from a very powerful striker that was landing a couple devastating bombs every minute

Rory is something else...special breed of fighter....very few out there.

He could have beaten GSP IMO

I'm not trying to take anything from Rory because that guy's one exceptionally tough SOB, but I don't see Enson tapping during a fight. Enson was in a category all by himself.

Having said that, I felt the same Yamatodamashii spirit while watching the fight. Both guys are warriors.

I thought he was going to die tbh

Wow, what a fight.

As for beating GSP, nobody would beat a prime GSP. Would get wrestled fucked to death.

Damn Rory took that beating and kept
Coming.

I want a poster of that moment they were standing face to face After the fourth rnd.
So much respect for these warriors. Phone Post 3.0

You hear guys talk about being willing to die in the ring. I always think it's silly when guys say it, because in the back of my head I think "no you're not."

I believe that Rory was. Just like Enson. Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - You hear guys talk about being willing to die in the ring. I always think it's silly when guys say it, because in the back of my head I think "no you're not."

I believe that Rory was. Just like Enson. Phone Post 3.0
Well to be fair, you shouldn't be. Phone Post 3.0

He took a disgusting beating in the 3rd round against Condit as well. That kid can take it like no other. He's made me a fan because of it. Heart of a lion. Phone Post 3.0

Perfectly said op. Phone Post 3.0

This is hard to watch hope he doesn't suffer permanent effects from the fight:

http://giant.gfycat.com/FakeExaltedIchthyostega.gif

Rambo John J -

Yep 

I would have been happy if the fight was stopped way sooner

I had him down on the cards and enduring some all time damage from a very powerful striker that was landing a couple devastating bombs every minute

Rory is something else...special breed of fighter....very few out there.

He could have beaten GSP IMO

Huh? You had Rory down? Do you have Downes? Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - That's the last time I remember feeling that same awe for a show of heart was Enson's fight versus Igor.

I remember Enson's fight leaving me with that same feeling for a while after watching it.

Absolutely. Perfect comparison. True gladiators. Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - That's the last time I remember feeling that same awe for a show of heart was Enson's fight versus Igor.

VU