I feel bad for anyone that bought a signed UFC 264 poster. LOL

Badass

I agree.It’s a bad ass man cave that Matt has.He is also doing his own podcast with another guy.

1 Like

Passwords, credit card information, information that was compromised. A lot of people left the OG because of it. Or altleast they said they were. no admins had the balls to explain it for a couple days

Between that and Cindy O having secret admin status a lot of people got fucked over/left. Years ago there was a thread about fighter pay and I was able to prove my point with Chuck Liddells paystubs from UFC 62, the next day I tried to log in and my paid blue account had been banned. I made a new account and hit up Rick Storm asking what happened. He said there was no info on why my account was banned (which Im assuming is abnormal) and he gave me a free year of blue for my new account

Later we found out Cindy was banning accounts behind the scenes and none of the mods knew what was going on…

3 Likes

Conor always seemed cool with shit like that though? I remember some fighters would freak and comment how these people are making money off of their audiograph etc and Conor would say something along of lines of hey these people are hustling, figuring out where we are, standing outside for hours to get us to sign stuff etc.

1 Like

I had an account banned, I emailed the website twice and no one even got back to me. Atleast you got a response

1 Like

I like that site, the OG here has just been insane political talk 24/7.

I come back here because of the app. Idk how Sherdog keeps so much traffic to be honest.

Try to find a decent Conor Mczgregor autograph. It’s very difficult. Even the ones listed on FANATICS (most trusted) are absolute trash.

Whose place is that? That’s fucking awesome!

That is MMAHAWK’s place,I mentioned it earlier.

1 Like

Wow what a dirtbag. I mentioned I had a friend in Strikeforce that would fuck around and Scribble bullshit, I think it’s horrible. Part of the fight week duties include signing the posters, usually 100. It only takes about 10 minutes. Conor puts no effort into it at all. lol

1 Like

Well thanks for your repeating yourself, I got the attention span of a goldfish today. Much appreciated buddy

2 Likes

I was a huge orioles fan back around 2008-2013. Brian Roberts was by far my favorite player. So i go to Camden yards to watch them play. after the game we hung out at the tunnel where the players would walk up to go to their car in hopes of getting autographs. So far, no problem, my self respect is still intact. Heres where it fell apart…

I see Brian driving away in a f150. Having really wanted his autograph i took off running after his truck. I’m running and waving my hands yelling like a degenerate and i must’ve got his attention bc he waited for me at the stop sign. I get up to him out of breath and start begging for an autograph. I forget I’m wearing the jersey i wanted him to sign, so i have him sign my chest like i was a hot chick getting her tits signed. I look around at the others that started gathering around his drivers window and realized nobody else was above 12 years old (im early 20s)… at this point, the shame of chasing another man to get him to sign my chest starts to set in…i had about a three hour ride home to reflect on my life and i decided that in order to keep some dignity i would never get an autograph again!!!

3 Likes

https://forums.mixedmartialarts.com/t/found-a-major-error-with-authentication-from-psa-dna-company-re-fedor-auto/3805327/8

1 Like

This was disappointing to see. Trevor Wittman having Kamaru and Justin race and goof around with the posters.

Justin even says “I feel sorry for the dude that buys this one, I hope I don’t get it”. Wittman was having them goof around and sign without looking and shit.

I get it, have fun, but the UFC sells these things are PREMIUM prices to their friends, family, and most importantly the fans. Kamaru and Justin are arguably the biggest names on the PPV signing these posters, it’s so disrespectful to just scribble.

3:38 minute mark

2 Likes

On the other hand, I totally see why fighters do this. As I mentioned above I had a friend write weird shit on Strikeforce posters he fought on. He was dehydrated and like “fuck this”. In hindsight I’m sure these guys don’t mean to do such a shitty job. UFC should just do away with the poster signings the week of the fight. They should have them sign them when they aren’t cutting weight and focusing on a fight.

I saw a behind the scenes Bellator video from 290 and the guy was like “hey Fedor sorry man we just have 1 more box of posters for you to sign” and Fedors face was like “FUCK” before they could laugh and say I’m joking. lol

Wittman is kind of a weird guy

1 Like

That’s quite an understatement

2 Likes