I feel left out.

I've noticed every time I post on the OG I get troll responses to legit questions or the thread stops. I've also noticed people never quote me. I feel left out of this community.

I feel really bad about it. Best example I have is the last thread I created and someone literally trolled me when I was asking for picks for Sunday football for draft kings. If I've offended you I'm sorry but I just wanna feel like I have a voice sometimes. Phone Post 3.0

No real answer for yah other than some people are just ass hats. Gotta sift through bs sometimes but wouldn't take anything to personal on here. Just my 2 cents. Phone Post 3.0

Go fuck yourself you tranny love fag.

Now is that better?

Lol but that shits funny^ Phone Post 3.0

The Mitch Mitchell Experience - Phone Post 3.0
Thanks for the laughs. This was hilarious. Phone Post 3.0

Technical Primates -

Go fuck yourself you tranny love fag.

Now is that better?

A little. Wanna have sex about it? Phone Post 3.0

hammydowns - No real answer for yah other than some people are just ass hats. Gotta sift through bs sometimes but wouldn't take anything to personal on here. Just my 2 cents. Phone Post 3.0
I understand that. But not everyone here is an asshole either. Most people are good, but more often than not I tend to get ignored when asking questions or tend to get troll answers for my questions. I've also noticed that many times people stop posting in threads I've posted. This is a legit observation and I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with me but overall it makes me feel terrible.

I feel like collectively the OG is out to ignore me or troll me, but I love this community ;( Phone Post 3.0

Buzzcut - I've noticed every time I post on the OG I get troll responses to legit questions or the thread stops. I've also noticed people never quote me. I feel left out of this community.

I feel really bad about it. Best example I have is the last thread I created and someone literally trolled me when I was asking for picks for Sunday football for draft kings. If I've offended you I'm sorry but I just wanna feel like I have a voice sometimes. Phone Post 3.0
I'll quote you. I'll let you bang. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister. Phone Post 3.0

Buzzcut - I've noticed every time I post on the OG I get troll responses to legit questions or the thread stops. I've also noticed people never quote me. I feel left out of this community.

Get out of your feelings. Are you the Drake of the OG? Phone Post 3.0

I'm not gonna lie to you anymore OP, at the annual OG convention this past September a motion was passed to ignore and troll you until you finally fuck off for good. 

Technical Primates - 

I'm not gonna lie to you anymore OP, at the annual OG convention this past September a motion was passed to ignore and troll you until you finally fuck off for good. 

/thread?

Nice try, Steve Phone Post 3.0

The Mitch Mitchell Experience - Phone Post 3.0
Lmao. Bravo :) Phone Post 3.0

It's alright OP, everybody hurts...sometimes Phone Post 3.0

I like turtles.

I have noticed that either you have to be a scholar, good dude or chick, super troll, crazy partier, or funnier than hell to QUICKLY gain respect or attention around here. It's kinda the premise on what the OG was established on, to have a shtick. But that's just from what I've gathered. I didn't come here as often as I did the UG back in '07. Cuz when I saw a thread titled "Tranny love" here in the O, I was like wtf. Had I known there were so many lulz to be had and so many solid posters...I would have been here sooner. Good luck bro. I'll keep an eye out for you.