I feel like a poop bag...

Postive thoughts to your little girl.........that really bites man. I hope you all end up having a fantastic Christmas!!

She's doing good. Hasn't cried since it happened. They glued it shut and ct scan came back negative.

Looks like she still had a better night than Stipe or Diaz. Phone Post 3.0

Where you guys at?

No reason to be alone for the holidays. I got kids and would be glad to have you over. Phone Post 3.0

Updates? Did she need stitches?

Most importantly, IS THE TV OK?? Phone Post 3.0

Little kids take stuff that happens as just that, they are a lot cleaner than adults in this regard.

What hits em hard is a parent in a dark mood, what they can't process is a grownup being shitty cause of something that happened yesterday. So be a little kid, for your little kid, and just be super happy today. That's what they need from you, more then anything.

And stitches make good stories. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt how's she doing maaaan? Phone Post 3.0

Harlem Savoy - Where you guys at?

No reason to be alone for the holidays. I got kids and would be glad to have you over. Phone Post 3.0
VU in spirit. I've used my mud vote for the day. Phone Post 3.0

bearockbrobama - Worst month of my life.

Getting pumped for the fights tonight around 7:45. I have my two girls jumping up and down running around because they're pumped to see mitrione fight (he has the same name as daddy).

My youngest is running around screaming and she trips and falls. She hits a glass TV stand with her face.

Blood pouring and screaming and now I'm in the hospital freaking out. I don't have friends and the holidays suck, so thanks for being my place to talk. Phone Post 3.0

I am so sorry man. I remember one Xmas where my nephew had bad asthma attack and I spent evening in hosp on Cape Cod.

Free blue name for you.

spliff - sorry to hear that mitrione
Fucking lol.

Seriously that made me laugh. Phone Post 3.0

MountainMedic - Little kids take stuff that happens as just that, they are a lot cleaner than adults in this regard.

What hits em hard is a parent in a dark mood, what they can't process is a grownup being shitty cause of something that happened yesterday. So be a little kid, for your little kid, and just be super happy today. That's what they need from you, more then anything.

Good post. Never really thought about that Phone Post 3.0

Kirik -
bearockbrobama - Worst month of my life.

Getting pumped for the fights tonight around 7:45. I have my two girls jumping up and down running around because they're pumped to see mitrione fight (he has the same name as daddy).

My youngest is running around screaming and she trips and falls. She hits a glass TV stand with her face.

Blood pouring and screaming and now I'm in the hospital freaking out. I don't have friends and the holidays suck, so thanks for being my place to talk. Phone Post 3.0

I am so sorry man. I remember one Xmas where my nephew had bad asthma attack and I spent evening in hosp on Cape Cod.

Free blue name for you.

This is why I love this place!! Phone Post 3.0

Glad she seems to be okay dude. Seems like a little warrior!

Brock Lobster -
MountainMedic - Little kids take stuff that happens as just that, they are a lot cleaner than adults in this regard.

Good post. Never really thought about that Phone Post 3.0
Brilliant post and looking forward to hearing a happy ending. Phone Post 3.0

Hope she's doing well. Hopefully she'll feel better knowing Mitrione starched GG.

They glued it. I told my wife that it looked like Joe Stevenson vs BJ Penn, today after everything calmed down. She didn't get it but that's probably a good thing.

I've just been calling Olivia, Harry Potter and her sister laughs. It was traumatic but we handled it well. Phone Post 3.0

bearockbrobama - They glued it. I told my wife that it looked like Joe Stevenson vs BJ Penn, today after everything calmed down. She didn't get it but that's probably a good thing.

I've just been calling Olivia, Harry Potter and her sister laughs. It was traumatic but we handled it well. Phone Post 3.0
Shoulda went with Carrie at the prom, but VU anyway. Glad to hear everything is fine. Phone Post 3.0

bearockbrobama - They glued it. I told my wife that it looked like Joe Stevenson vs BJ Penn, today after everything calmed down. She didn't get it but that's probably a good thing.

Glad your kids okay man. I spent the day at the hospital with my gf who was in a wreck, shes fine, but that initial worry I had about someone I care for is horrible. Can only imagine how its amplified if I spawned it. Buy her a extra gift for xmas, from the OG. Id like to be part

*no fucking ps4 with call of duty, kids dont like that! Phone Post 3.0

Bearded Collie Herds Orca - Most importantly, IS THE TV OK?? Phone Post 3.0
The TV is ok Phone Post 3.0

Song2 -

Glad your kids okay man. I spent the day at the hospital with my gf who was in a wreck, shes fine, but that initial worry I had about someone I care for is horrible. Can only imagine how its amplified if I spawned it. Buy her a extra gift for xmas, from the OG. Id like to be part

*no fucking ps4 with call of duty, kids dont like that! Phone Post 3.0
Thank you man. I lost my job last month but had an awesome interview yesterday.

I've drained my savings but she will have a great Christmas. I can always make the money back.

The UG and OG have always been gracious to me. Phone Post 3.0