'I Feel like I'm a Danger to People'

Sean Strickland has mental health issues??
You don’t say?!?

have you ever heard him talk?

I did enjoy his recent rant about Jake Paul though lol

2 Likes

Strickland is such a whiney bitch. Liked what he had to say about the world waking up to the bullshit that the left is peddling but 98% of everything he says is garbage. Grow tf up attention whore!

1 Like

Sean Strickland represents a lot of what the Right represents

2 Likes

It is not going to be unhealthy if you realise why you are doing it. And that it is better that way. It’s only unhealthy if it’s bothering you and you are burying frustration without understanding why.

Plus you can release it through other means. Sports, fucking, gaming, mammoth hunting.

But don’t let anyone destabilise you, make you lose your cool, and act out of panic or emotion. Believe me, if you do that in front of a woman, and she sees that you are easily thrown off, you will be immediately written off.

Matthew Wells of MMA Junkie is an ally of homosexuals, pedophiles, and other deviants.

If you think that’s wrong, then you are “unhinged.”

guys i’m like so crazy. seriously.

5 Likes

More complaining. Dude doesnt realize that he never defended the title so UFC isnt inclined to “run it back”. They also got $$$ coming up in Dricus vs Izzy. So no way they pass that up for some unstable nut job

3 Likes

A lot of times, people become what they hate.
BEHOLD:
Sean Strickland is becoming a left wing, whiney, entitled fag.

4 Likes

Strickland needs to register his hands as lethal weapons ASAP.

2 Likes

I was liking Strickland when he had the title. Dude was killing it!

It sucks that without the title he feels he has to resort back to this whole “I’m so unhinged!” routine.

Hold Me Back Ttt GIF by pipedpie

1 Like

@Barry_BondsMVP

Hey little Barry you’re back!!
I knew you never had me muted you slick little guy.

No sir not dumb at all the excuses and holding on to the past is something people have to let go.

Tell that to people who serve in military etc like my uncle who was forced to kill innocent women and children in the Korean War at 18. You don’t know shit about mental health and psychology. So stfu.

Not wrong here. There are different types of therapy which seem to work more effectively with certain conditions. For instance EMDR with PTSD.

Go back to watching power slap, dork

2 Likes

Mommy and daddy issues are different from military ptsd you are the idiot if you thought that’s who I was talking about. @Barry_BondsMVP

When reading A comment take a step back and don’t get so angry then respond ya dot.

One of the top leading causes of mental health issues is from environmental issues you dip shit. You think it’s normal psychologically for kids to see drugs, violence, abuse etc. read a book on how kids brains develop you dip shit.

We have all been through things as A kid some worse than others but, it’s up to you how it defines you.

It’s all just an act

1 Like

That’s the dumbest shit ever lol. Again, read a book on psychology my guy. I have multiple family members that have their masters in psychology. You sound like one of those idiots that don’t believe in mental health issues etc

I agree it all could also be an act.
Colby pulls his act off well Sean could be doing the same.