I feel like shit this Christmas

Man, I've had a fucked up week. I am unemployed, but do lots of odd work to keep my bills paid, and I busted my fucking ass the last month to hustle up work and get my bills paid. I had $40 bucks extra, and it just fucking disappeared out of my wallet, no idea where. Never have I ever lost cash like that! So yeah, no presents for my family or my girl this Christmas day, not even small stuff. I know I'll be able to give them late, but that doesn't make a guy feel better. Phone Post 3.0

If I were having a better day financially, Id paypal you over some. Be glad youre all together and safe. It really is the single most important thing in life. Today reinforced that for me.

Best of luck, man. Youve obviously got your head on straight. Youll be fine. Phone Post 3.0

Altofsky - If I were having a better day financially, Id paypal you over some. Be glad youre all together and safe. It really is the single most important thing in life. Today reinforced that for me.

Best of luck, man. Youve obviously got your head on straight. Youll be fine. Phone Post 3.0
No worries man, I'd have bought one of those sweet blades of yours to help with the old ride, if I had some flow. I actually feel way better just getting it off of my chest. I wanted someone to hear my whining, and they did! Phone Post 3.0

Glad you made it home to your family as well, merry christmas! Phone Post 3.0

It is always the darkest before the dawn Phone Post 3.0

be easy...at least you have and can see yer family...

shes got a roof...food...and yer love...thats a hat trick in my country...

yer family will understand...

Health and family, sounds like you got all you need :-) Phone Post 3.0

von krap - be easy...at least you have and can see yer family...

shes got a roof...food...and yer love...thats a hat trick in my country...

yer family will understand...

Vu all in this thread happy holidays everyone! Phone Post 3.0

I'm with you bro, I've been down in my luck for a bit and it fucking sucks. But the biggest thing is we still have family that gives a shit. You got a girl you obviously care about and cares about you. I'd give anything for that right now, it sucks to be alone at times like these. But you know what they say, the sweet never tastes so good after tasting the bitter. Keep your head up bro, we fight back because we don't know any better and there is no other option. Phone Post 3.0

ian and mcsurly check your pms

Merry Christmas bud. You've got your health, and if you add the happiness when it is most required, those you do not have gifts for will appreciate what you do have to offer. Arrive with a healthy and happpy attitude, they'll be grateful! Cheers, and have a fantastic day. The material aspect is not that important.

Great support in here guys, and thanks for sharing some positivity, I need it. I know that might have seemed like kind of a tantrum, but it's nice to know the OG has my back! Phone Post 3.0

I'm pouring a lot of drinks for the OG tonight, and you are definitely deserving. Cheers brutha!

Christmas isn't really about presents, so don't sweat it. Seems like you have the drive to get back on your feet so I am sure it's just a matter of time. Merry Christmas.

And McSurly, you're never alone when you got the OG, bro!

You sound like a good man OP i'm sure one day your girls will be inspired from your dealings with hardship.

Merry Christmas OG brethren

Ian King - Great support in here guys, and thanks for sharing some positivity, I need it. I know that might have seemed like kind of a tantrum, but it's nice to know the OG has my back! Phone Post 3.0

check your inbox/pms when you get a chance

Dude, one year I was really tight on cash, and I told a couple people in my family who I couldn't afford to buy for that I stopped for lunch at the mall and left a bag with there gifts in it in the booth I was sitting in. Told them I would call after boxing day and see if the stuff was still there. Of course, it was not there because I was full of shit...........and those fuckers are not stupid, and they call me on it to this day. I don't even put enrgy into denying it, but I have not come clean. I just get a goofy as fuck look on my face and shrug my shoulders, saying, "if that's what you assholes choose to believe........"

I know they know, and they know I know they know. It sucks being an asshole, but that was 20 years ago and I was in my early 20's at the time. Life has changed and I have more than made up for it, but the game goes on. My point is, even though you are not an asshole like I was, there will be plenty more Christmas's to come, and this little embarrassment you may be feeling will be long gone in years to come.

Enjoy you time with some good people, and help yourself to their booze. Tell them I said it was okay!

I don't normally get too sucked up in the whole holiday season, because I tend to buy a gift for a person if I see something I think they have to have, regardless of time of year, and didn't have money growing up, so we never had big Christmas, and never gave a shit. I was honest and just said what happened to everyone tonight, and everyone was like "who cares?" But I was still upset a bit. Drinking a few beers a buddy brought over and relaxing a bit now. Thanks for cheering me up you fucks! Phone Post 3.0

Ian King - I don't normally get too sucked up in the whole holiday season, because I tend to buy a gift for a person if I see something I think they have to have, regardless of time of year, and didn't have money growing up, so we never had big Christmas, and never gave a shit. I was honest and just said what happened to everyone tonight, and everyone was like "who cares?" But I was still upset a bit. Drinking a few beers a buddy brought over and relaxing a bit now. Thanks for cheering me up you fucks! Phone Post 3.0
What can the OG do man? Someone here helped me when I was in need and I have a little extra Christmas money (nothing crazy). I would love to pay it forward somehow. Let me know and I can PM you. Phone Post 3.0

rummy -

ian and mcsurly check your pms

I can't check from my phone, but will be able to check tomorrow. Whatever it is, thanks for the thought brother. Phone Post 3.0