I feel like shit this Christmas

Sandy Pantz - Christmas isn't really about presents, so don't sweat it. Seems like you have the drive to get back on your feet so I am sure it's just a matter of time. Merry Christmas.

And McSurly, you're never alone when you got the OG, bro!
Thanks man, have a good holiday. Phone Post 3.0

I hear you man. Loud and clear. I've vented on this forum a few times and I gotta say, nothing but good has come of it.

Tell you what man, if I'm ever up Oregon way, you and me go out bushcrafting for an afternoon and I'll buy the drinks afterwards.

Altofsky -

I hear you man. Loud and clear. I've vented on this forum a few times and I gotta say, nothing but good has come of it.

Tell you what man, if I'm ever up Oregon way, you and me go out bushcrafting for an afternoon and I'll buy the drinks afterwards.

Hell yeah, I know the dives man! Phone Post 3.0

rummy -
Ian King - Great support in here guys, and thanks for sharing some positivity, I need it. I know that might have seemed like kind of a tantrum, but it's nice to know the OG has my back! Phone Post 3.0

check your inbox/pms when you get a chance

Gotcha, thanks man. Phone Post 3.0

McSurly - I'm with you bro, I've been down in my luck for a bit and it fucking sucks. But the biggest thing is we still have family that gives a shit. You got a girl you obviously care about and cares about you. I'd give anything for that right now, it sucks to be alone at times like these. But you know what they say, the sweet never tastes so good after tasting the bitter. Keep your head up bro, we fight back because we don't know any better and there is no other option. Phone Post 3.0
No doubt man. All we can do is keep grinding, and work to make our shit better. Keep your head up! Phone Post 3.0

You have the most important thing which is a girl and family to spend time with and that is what is important on Christmas, not spending every penny on gifts.

Wow. I surprisingly got choked up in this thread. Didn't expect that.
All the best and happy holidays to all!

I wish you a great Christmas with you family .. Regardless of money! Phone Post 3.0

Merry Christmas OP

your family and friends...girl...etc...love you not the gifts you give

It's not what you have, but rather who you have in your life that really matters.

Merry Christmas OP. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the rally you guys! And Rummy, your pm got dust in my eyes. Thanks man. Phone Post 3.0

chin up bro!

luck is when opportunity meets preparation/hard work.......

Ian King - Thanks for the rally you guys! And Rummy, your pm got dust in my eyes. Thanks man. Phone Post 3.0
No problem, Merry Christmas Ian. Phone Post