I feel robbed

Weili clearly won 1-3 for me, Rose 4-5. Idk what Cormier or Rogan were going on about the 2nd, Rose was taken down and clearly rocked before her 5 seconds of top control at the end of the round. Weili’s mistake was hurting Rose then taking her down instead of attacking.

I feel robbed because at $70 (yeah paid for this one, and Chandler/Gaethje really made it worth the price) you sort of expect there to not be judged that give ANYONE 4 rounds in that fight. There’s literally nowhere to justify it. Idc about the decision being wrong, that happens, but these judges that just score the fight all rounds for who they thought won the fight overall is killing it for me.

Weili did not win that fight. It was not close.

6 Likes

Cool story bro.

1 Like

I am not a fan of Rose at all really, but I thought she clearly won 48/47.

2 Likes

I gave Zhang rounds 1-3

1 Like

I watched it while also watching the Canelo fight. Had Rose Weili muted.

I don’t like rose and like Weili. But it seemed to me every time I looked over Rose was winning.

rose won the fight.

1 Like

Yep. I was actually getting frustrated because I thought Rose won 1, 4, 5 easily, and 2 I thought could’ve went either way. There were exchanges where Rose would land multiple shots, Weili would miss, and the commentators would act like Weili made some amazing connection. Felt super weird. I thought it was a pretty clean and easy 3-2 for Rose.

2 Likes

I don’t dispute your right to feel however you want, but how can you say rose won round 1 and also 5? They went exactly the same way except opposite fighters were on top.

I had Rose winning a razor close fight. Weili is a beast they both deserve a ton of respect. This card was one of the top 3 cards I have paid for and the main event is about to start. Certainly got my money’s worth.

Good luck figuring out what the fight of the night was as the entire card all deserve a piece.

Rose win 4-5, 1-3 were close

What she clearly lost the fight and I’m not just saying that because I had Rose in a parlay. Rose won the fight with landing more shots and the more damaging shots. Rose slipped a ton of strikes that didn’t do much damage.

Great card, past two cards were great.

I’m not a fan of Rose and picked Zhang to win but she lost. I can’t stand to hear Rose in interviews. She has some weird vibe to her that is off-putting. I don’t really care for Zhang either. The only female UFC fighter I like is Meisha Tate for obvious reasons.

Thats a good way to put it. Wierd vibes for sure.

Pride rules she def won. But I had her winning either way

All I saw was rose throwing shots & takedowns and the communist missing her punches often by more than a yard as her arms are so short she probably needs a stick to wipe her ass.
I had never seen much of her and was amazed how terrible her skills are. Her kicks made colbys look like Johnny cages