I finally figured women out...

Just be a big fucking dick. Treat them like shit. And they fucking love you. Ive known this my entire life but never implomented that strategy. Phone Post 3.0

Eh fucked either way. Usually the women that let you treat them like shit are not worth having Phone Post 3.0

Been trying to get at this girl for a while but to no avail. Was drunk last night, treated her like shit. Now she's been texting me all day.

I'm a good guy at heart so I dont know how much longer I can keep the douche charade going Phone Post 3.0

until after you've tapped it a few times.

Either you treat them like shit or they treat you like shit. Pick one. Phone Post 3.0

Og-Wan Kenobi - Either you treat them like shit or they treat you like shit. Pick one. Phone Post 3.0
TRUTH Phone Post 3.0

I thought OG's sexual undermining covered this subject. Even the good girls need to be undermined every so often. Phone Post 3.0

Treat the whores like a princess, and the princesses like a whore

Or if you're married: treat your wife like your mistress and your mistress like your wife

All you need to know about women... Phone Post 3.0

What did you do that you think constitutes being a dick?

Never_rolled -
The Brotorious B.I.G - Been trying to get at this girl for a while but to no avail. Was drunk last night, treated her like shit. Now she's been texting me all day.

I'm a good guy at heart so I dont know how much longer I can keep the douche charade going Phone Post 3.0
So your texting a chick. You have done you bad boy routine once. You haven't fucked her but in a sample of one you deem this a success? I smell a youngin. Grow up son. Phone Post 3.0
It's the fact that I've tried to get with this girl before and she wanted none of it. Phone Post 3.0

itskrisdude - What did you do that you think constitutes being a dick?
Kind of a long story but to keep it short and sweet I told her her new hair style made her look like she got run over by a lawn mower she thought I was joking, told get I wasn't. She followed up with "how about you go fuck yourself up your ass" or something along those lines and stormed off. Phone Post 3.0

I know that doesn't sound that bad but typically I'm a super nice person and that was kinda outta character for me to be a dick. Phone Post 3.0

“How do you write women so well?”

“I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability.”

- good as it gets

Hahaha. Yeah those kinds of insults won't get you very far long term. I would have laughed my ass off if I saw that go down though.

Never_rolled -
The Brotorious B.I.G - Been trying to get at this girl for a while but to no avail. Was drunk last night, treated her like shit. Now she's been texting me all day.

So your texting a chick. You have done you bad boy routine once. You haven't fucked her but in a sample of one you deem this a success? I smell a youngin. Grow up son. Phone Post 3.0
hope you have aloe vera. Phone Post 3.0

Duh, it's them or you. When you first meet someone there will be a deciding stage. If you treat them too nice and act too much like a pushover, then you will either be friend zoned or the cuckold. You must be mean and a little flirty, but don't be overly disrespectful. Just short. Don't be a pushover. Eventually you can be nice, specifically after you have been dating and shit gets more serious. If you're too nice, they may date you but will fuck someone else since they know your a pushover and they just want a good guy to date. I've had friends that would be soooooo fucking nice to women they were trying to bang. They would eventually become friends with them or date them for a moment they simultaneously banged others. Phone Post 3.0

So I can be fat, poor, and just be a dick to women and get pussy?

Yeah that are stupid crazy Phone Post 3.0

Pokanghoya - So I can be fat, poor, and just be a dick to women and get pussy?
Well, when you put it like that... Phone Post 3.0

BIG, that girl is blowing up your phone because you acted completely different than your norm, which makes her wonder wtf is going on. She'll investigate and do whatever necessary to get you back under her thumb. You can possibly parlay this in to banging her out if you play it right, but don't continue insulting her. Just act as if you're utterly indifferent to her existence, and she'll find a way to get alone time with you.