I finally made the switch. PS4. TME

I've had an xbox since the original, but bought the Xbone about a year ago, hated the software immensely, and returned it. It felt like one big advert to me.

Anyways, I bought the 500mb Uncharted 4 combo. I love the software, the system itself is sharp and compact, and Uncharted 4 is FUCKING AWESOME so far. I'm at the part where my brother and I are about to pull a heist at a high end black market, and this shit feels like Indiana Jones meets National Treasure.

Tell me about this system, fellas. What are some good games, good rpgs?

Too late, we don't want you.

Horizon Zero Dawn is brand new and getting great reviews.

If you liked Uncharted, you'll love Rise of the Tomb Raider.

The best RPG I've played in a long, long time was Witcher 3.

I have both and I have barely used the xbox one.. and the lack of exclusives from their end makes me wonder if I should keep it.

the interface is so much cleaner.  

Get a pc

If you enjoy 2D "Metroidvania" style games Half Genie Hero is really good.

Im thinking of doing the same. The xbone is souless.

Destiny is my addiction. Best FPS experience out there, IMO. The amount of content you get for $60 now is mind-blowing.

Fallout 4 was tremendous fun to just screw around and explore in. I played through a few times.

And my guilty pleasure is the Dynasty Warriors series, perfect if you're in the mood to kung fu the shit out a few thousand dudes.

Lol by the end of the year, PlayStation will be obsolete. Terrible choice

I've had PS4 for a while but stoped playing because they don't have a fishing game yet .. fuck them 

battlefield 1 is awesome 

tonberry - Horizon Zero Dawn is brand new and getting great reviews.

Did you play the other Witcher games?

Good console with some great exclusives.

Bloodborne
Nioh
The Last of Us (you'll love it if you like UC4)

Just did the opposite aftermarket ps4 broke for the second time. I love both consoles and wish I had more cash to get a better pc. I don't get why people have to get all fan boy with it.

The ps4 is wonderful,I am liking my Xbox one s also tho.

After my, not aftermarket

Battlefield is amazing and uncharted 4 was so fucking good

Littlefinger -

Lol by the end of the year, PlayStation will be obsolete. Terrible choice

Dunno if someone didnt pass around the memo to you.. but the console war is over. 

Just Cause 3. I only this week got a PS4 (hail my wife for a great surprise). But JC3 is fucking dope. Kind of like a mix of GTA and Assassin's Creed.

EluThingol - I've had an xbox since the original, but bought the Xbone about a year ago, hated the software immensely, and returned it. It felt like one big advert to me.

Anyways, I bought the 500mb Uncharted 4 combo. I love the software, the system itself is sharp and compact, and Uncharted 4 is FUCKING AWESOME so far. I'm at the part where my brother and I are about to pull a heist at a high end black market, and this shit feels like Indiana Jones meets National Treasure.

Tell me about this system, fellas. What are some good games, good rpgs?

Last of Us is naughty dogs survival game (guys that made uncharted). It came out for PS3 but it was the first game i played on the PS4.  Highly recommend.  

Admiral Iraqbar - 
tonberry - Horizon Zero Dawn is brand new and getting great reviews.

Did you play the other Witcher games?

Yep, I played Witcher 2 on Xbox 360.

It was a slow burn and rough around the edges, but it had massive potential.

It's basically two games in one depending on your choices. Never seen anything like that.

These games have a bit of a learning curve, but wow, what a great story.