I find it impossible to cheer for King Mo

This guy always rubbed me the wrong way. His arrogance. His entitlement. 

Plus he has had more boring fights than exciting ones. I hope The Man They Call Bader sleeps him tonight. 

Jack Skellington - 

This guy always rubbed me the wrong way. His arrogance. His entitlement. 

Plus he has had more boring fights than exciting ones. I hope The Man They Call Bader sleeps him tonight. 

Same

Shut up racists! 

Nothing racist at all. In fact, I like Tyron Woodley as a champ, as well as DC and DJ.

My problem with King Mo is that he's a choke artist. Anytime he goes in there with top talent (except Mousasi and Kongo), he chokes. It drives me crazy because he's an awesome wrestler, and he has trained his hands well with Jazzy Jeff Mayweather (Floyd's uncle), but you can bet the mortgage tonight that he will shit the bed against Bader, just like he did with Newton.

I can tolerate a cocky attitude if that attitude is justified. I'm not much of a Conor fan, but I don't complain about him, because when he says he's going to knock someone out, he knocks them out. Mo does not do that, especially on the big stage.

Jody - Nothing racist at all. In fact, I like Tyron Woodley as a champ, as well as DC and DJ.

My problem with King Mo is that he's a choke artist. Anytime he goes in there with top talent (except Mousasi and Kongo), he chokes. It drives me crazy because he's an awesome wrestler, and he has trained his hands well with Jazzy Jeff Mayweather (Floyd's uncle), but you can bet the mortgage tonight that he will shit the bed against Bader, just like he did with Newton.

I can tolerate a cocky attitude if that attitude is justified. I'm not much of a Conor fan, but I don't complain about him, because when he says he's going to knock someone out, he knocks them out. Mo does not do that, especially on the big stage.

Chokes?  As in hanging?  Seriously David Duke take this hatred elsewhere

Move this thread to the I'm not racist but... ground. Jesus.

u cant forget to mention him popping for roids

not a fan

before he entered mma i was hoping he would because he was a good wrestler but i am not a fan anymore

ShanTheMan - 
Jody - Nothing racist at all. In fact, I like Tyron Woodley as a champ, as well as DC and DJ.

Truly spoken like a person that has never watched him fight. He's a great frontrunner, but as soon as there is adversity, he falls to pieces.

Go fuck yourself with the "David Duke" remark, candy ass. You'd never say that to my face, and you don't have a goddam clue as to what you're talking about, you fucking piece of shit.

Your mother would have been a hero, if she had smothered you at birth.

Jody -
ShanTheMan - 

Truly spoken like a person that has never watched him fight. He's a great frontrunner, but as soon as there is adversity, he falls to pieces.

Go fuck yourself with the "David Duke" remark, candy ass. You'd never say that to my face, and you don't have a goddam clue as to what you're talking about, you fucking piece of shit.

Calm down racist

Ebony - 

Go post on the Victim Ground.

CSWrestler - 
Jody -
ShanTheMan - 

Calm down racist

Told ya...

Jody -
ShanTheMan - 

I think it was a joke...

tenchu -
Ebony - 

Go post on the Victim Ground.

That's fucking hate speech.

Jody -
CSWrestler - 
Jody -
ShanTheMan - 

Calm down racist

Told ya...

Oh pleaaase... tell us what we need to know, boss maaaan.

46and2 -
Jody -
ShanTheMan - 

I think it was a joke...

Haha all my posts were jokes,  but the super tough guy was too dense to get it. 

Plus he is a klansman. 

That's how I feel about Fitch

MankTabbott -

Really love the path this thread has taken. Kudos, boys.

Sexist!!!

women post here too

ShanTheMan -
46and2 -
Jody -
ShanTheMan - 

I think it was a joke...

Haha all my posts were jokes,  but the super tough guy was too dense to get it. 

Plus he is a klansman. 

Let's just go back to the OG where people have a sense of humor, and don't mind some naked cuddling.

And aren't racist.

King Mo is very difficult to like.