I agree

King Mo is a real peace f shit.

And he got fucking slept.

Mo is ok in real life

Erik Apple - 

Mo is ok in real life

this

ShanTheMan -
Jody - Nothing racist at all. In fact, I like Tyron Woodley as a champ, as well as DC and DJ.

My problem with King Mo is that he’s a choke artist. Anytime he goes in there with top talent (except Mousasi and Kongo), he chokes. It drives me crazy because he’s an awesome wrestler, and he has trained his hands well with Jazzy Jeff Mayweather (Floyd’s uncle), but you can bet the mortgage tonight that he will shit the bed against Bader, just like he did with Newton.

I can tolerate a cocky attitude if that attitude is justified. I’m not much of a Conor fan, but I don’t complain about him, because when he says he’s going to knock someone out, he knocks them out. Mo does not do that, especially on the big stage.

Chokes?  As in hanging?  Seriously David Duke take this hatred elsewhere

LMAO

46and2 -
Jody -
ShanTheMan - 
Jody - Nothing racist at all. In fact, I like Tyron Woodley as a champ, as well as DC and DJ.

My problem with King Mo is that he’s a choke artist. Anytime he goes in there with top talent (except Mousasi and Kongo), he chokes. It drives me crazy because he’s an awesome wrestler, and he has trained his hands well with Jazzy Jeff Mayweather (Floyd’s uncle), but you can bet the mortgage tonight that he will shit the bed against Bader, just like he did with Newton.

I can tolerate a cocky attitude if that attitude is justified. I’m not much of a Conor fan, but I don’t complain about him, because when he says he’s going to knock someone out, he knocks them out. Mo does not do that, especially on the big stage.

Chokes?  As in hanging?  Seriously David Duke take this hatred elsewhere

Truly spoken like a person that has never watched him fight. He’s a great frontrunner, but as soon as there is adversity, he falls to pieces.

Go fuck yourself with the “David Duke” remark, candy ass. You’d never say that to my face, and you don’t have a goddam clue as to what you’re talking about, you fucking piece of shit.

Your mother would have been a hero, if she had smothered you at birth.

I think it was a joke…

Exactly. 

Fuck everybody breath.