I find Lesnar vs Fedor arguements ironic...

because when Lesnar gets smacked around (although blocked/dodged a lot of shots) for the first round and comes back to finish off his opponent then all the FedorNuts say it proves how overrated Lesnar is.

But not all that long ago when Fedor was getting picked apart by Arlovski and Rogers (both of whom would get killed by Carwin) then comes back to win, the FedorNuts say it proves Fedor's greatness.

I'm not claiming who is better, but I just don't understand the logic of the Fedor fanatics.

werdum is #1 thats why the arguments are ironic

but no one can take u morons seriously when u say things like "fedor was getting picekd apart by arlovski and rogers"

it just proves you're morons who can't even use your 2 eyes or your brain

Fedor's better... geez go get you some balls...

difference is that Rogers fought back in the 2nd round vs Fedor while Shane basically sleep-walked thru the 2nd vs Brock?

Well first of all Rogers and Arlovski never "picked apart" Fedor. There are plenty of slo motion gifs out that show that Fedor ducked and parried Arlovski and baited him into the best KO of the year. Rogers landed some ground and pound on Fedor but if you're going to use that as a strike against Fedor you must also use it against Brock.

obviously, some people are still sipping the last few drops of the 2007 kool-aid.

I don't find the agruments ironic. Just tiresome. Especially since they are coming IMMEDIATELY following a great UFC 116. Let's talk about the fights that have actually happened.

keghead - because when Lesnar gets smacked around (although blocked/dodged a lot of shots) for the first round and comes back to finish off his opponent then all the FedorNuts say it proves how overrated Lesnar is.

But not all that long ago when Fedor was getting picked apart by Arlovski and Rogers (both of whom would get killed by Carwin) then comes back to win, the FedorNuts say it proves Fedor's greatness.

I'm not claiming who is better, but I just don't understand the logic of the Fedor fanatics.

The difference is Brock got totally dominated, more so than Fedor did.

Brock was TOTALLY on the defense in round #1. No back and forth whatsoever

Fedor has had rough moments before, but NEVER looked as bad as Brock did in round 1.

round 1 was a consensus 10-8 round. Come on.

Comeback was impressive.

But Fedor has had awesome comebacks vs. Fujita, also let snot forget him getting randleplexed on his head and basically subbing him a minute later. Fedor has some pretty awesome comebacks of his own.

I have never seen Fedor throw himself on the ground and turtle up in order to get away from punches.

except for the jab and GNP Fedor's throws and punches were connecting at Rogers. The Arlovski fight wasnt even an issue coz Arlovski didnt hurt Fedor at all unlike the Carwin/Brock fight wherein Carwin beat the living death out of Brock in that fight

Chappie - I have never seen Fedor throw himself on the ground and turtle up in order to get away from punches.

the thing with Fedor is that he is fearless

never back downs

always goes for the finish whenever he can, no stalling

face it, Lesnar looked really bad in that

Fedor said it was important to retire undefeated. He is scared to face the monsters in the UFC. It's easy to be fearless fighting Zulus and Ogawas. Let's see how fearless he is after getting tapped like a novice in his next fight....

Fedor would Zulu Lesnar.

Before the fights, noobs and UFC shills of 2003-2006 said Fedor is afraid to face Arlvoski, Sylvia...see the results.

UFC champs tend to get wrecked by Fedor.

D_S_A - werdum is #1 thats why the arguments are ironic

but no one can take u morons seriously when u say things like "fedor was getting picekd apart by arlovski and rogers"

it just proves you're morons who can't even use your 2 eyes or your brain

I seriously face palm when someone tells me this argument, Fedor has been built up so much that even his detractors dismiss him if Fedor gets tagged once.

"Fedor was getting destroyed by Arlovski!!!!!!!"

Then I say

"Untill he got KTFO right? LOL"