I Fisted Lyoto Machida Last Night

So last night i was with my girlfriend driving through one of those neighborhoods that goes all out with Christmas lights, when all of a sudden my car's fan started being really loud because my car was overheating. I was able to get out of the neighborhood and stop at a Walgreen's in Torrance before my car did anymore damage to itself. As i was looking for the AAA number i saw this guy get out of a blacked out jeep and walk into Walgreen's. I looked over to my girlfriend and said "was that Lyoto Machida?" she had no idea who i was talking about so we got out of the car and followed him inside. It ends up being Lyoto Machida and some kid with glasses and braces probably in his mid teens (not sure if it was a family member or not). My girlfriend is looking for wrapping paper and i am pretending to help as he starts to walk towards us, then i say "Machida, I'm a big fan" and we fist bump each other like no one has ever fist bumped me before, he then says "I appreciate it" and walks to the register to pay for his stuff. <br /><br />It was a pretty crappy night for me because of my car, but that definitely gave it a silver lining.

Lol, awesome.

I can't fap to this Phone Post

I do not think that word means what you think it means.

Small world, I grew up in hb.

Machida has always seemed like a good dude. Cool story brah!

Haha, nice. Phone Post

I fisted Kenny Florian once, hence his back problems.

HBwrestler - So last night i was with my girlfriend driving through one of those neighborhoods that goes all out with Christmas lights, when all of a sudden my car's fan started being really loud because my car was overheating. I was able to get out of the neighborhood and stop at a Walgreen's in Torrance before my car did anymore damage to itself. As i was looking for the AAA number i saw this guy get out of a blacked out jeep and walk into Walgreen's. I looked over to my girlfriend and said "was that Lyoto Machida?" she had no idea who i was talking about so we got out of the car and followed him inside. It ends up being Lyoto Machida and some kid with glasses and braces probably in his mid teens (not sure if it was a family member or not). My girlfriend is looking for wrapping paper and i am pretending to help as he starts to walk towards us, then i say "Machida, I'm a big fan" and we fist bump each other like no one has ever fist bumped me before, he then says "I appreciate it" and walks to the register to pay for his stuff. <br /><br />It was a pretty crappy night for me because of my car, but that definitely gave it a silver lining.

that actually sounds like a really awesome night where crap got a silver lining of your car breaking down....

totally jealous

'I gave Machida a pound' - for the non-gay version

Abe I LOL'd TY

RileyPust - I fisted Kenny Florian once, hence his back problems.

Tank Abbot once fisted me. Worst night ever. Phone Post

cool

I fisted chocolate al... Phone Post

MediumRareMistake - I can't fap to this Phone Post

Lol Phone Post

If you were a real fan you would have tried to rob the place to make Machida look like a hero for beating you up. Instant image and press boost for him. Phone Post

I will gladly blow my car up to fist bump Machida in a gas station...

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - If you were a real fan you would have tried to rob the place to make Machida look like a hero for beating you up. Instant image and press boost for him. Phone Post

This Phone Post

KremeDipEagle - 
RileyPust - I fisted Kenny Florian once, hence his back problems.

Tank Abbot once fisted me. Worst night ever. Phone Post

Yikes. I bet you're still shitting knuckle hair.

UGCTT_Song2 -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - If you were a real fan you would have tried to rob the place to make Machida look like a hero for beating you up. Instant image and press boost for him. Phone Post

This Phone Post

Lol Phone Post