I fully support segregation

of my kids toys.

I don't know how he or any of you other sick fucks mix your action figures together. G.I. Joe doesn't play with Ninja Turtles or Spiderman.

Here is how serious it is. He has a bunch of legit current WWE action figures that I bought him. He also has 3 generic TNA figures someone bought him and a bunch of shitty old (like Droz and Perry Saturn old) figures that his uncle gave him. When I play wrestlers with him, I refuse to play with the TNA or old WWE figures.

These are the best..........

my bro and i had hogan and warrior...

wrestling buddies.

Mookie 3:16 -

wrestling buddies.

They made LOD?!

My childhood just retroactively became unfulfilled. Phone Post 3.0

Mookie 3:16 - 

wrestling buddies.

Now imagine some sick fuck filled a pillow cash with stuffing and drew Ric Flair on it and expected you to play with that as well. What is wrong with people?

MMAhaiku - 
Mookie 3:16 -

wrestling buddies.

They made LOD?!

My childhood just retroactively became unfulfilled. Phone Post 3.0

Same here....they have Hawk on Ebay for $200

Rantuckjr - of my kids toys.

I don't know how he or any of you other sick fucks mix your action figures together. G.I. Joe doesn't play with Ninja Turtles or Spiderman.

Here is how serious it is. He has a bunch of legit current WWE action figures that I bought him. He also has 3 generic TNA figures someone bought him and a bunch of shitty old (like Droz and Perry Saturn old) figures that his uncle gave him. When I play wrestlers with him, I refuse to play with the TNA or old WWE figures.
I support this line of parenting. I would get weirded out as a child when I would play with my friends and they pulled that bullshit. Phone Post 3.0

clattymine - 

I support this line of parenting. I would get weirded out as a child when I would play with my friends and they pulled that bullshit. Phone Post 3.0

Problem is this little sicko doesn't see anything wrong with it

Rantuckjr -
clattymine - 

Problem is this little sicko doesn't see anything wrong with it
Bro, it starts with the parents, I'm not saying it's your fault as he was born that way, but you need to interject and fix it now before he grows up thinking that this is somehow acceptable or worse, normal. Phone Post 3.0

Sad how many of those guys are dead now.

4/8 are dead.   And not sure how much Jake will last...

I've never been a wrestling fan but I can name at least 3 of those guys. Phone Post 3.0

Hunter Thompson's .45 - It starts with the toys and then they start mixing food together, then they start wearing clothes that shouldn't be mixed together, and the next thing you know they're "sword fighting" with their buddies and that exit-only poop shoot opens up a new lane in which dicks and poop mix.

Nip it in the bud. Phone Post 3.0

Well that explains why Karl always wanted me to stay over