I got a booboo on my thumb (graphic pic)

Did he died of eternal bleeding?

1 Like

not bad

be careful, you only have one more big toe to use for it

crescentwrench -

You win. 

I closed that with crazy glue....

crescentwrench - 

that actually looks like a toe

is that your toe?

what is going on on your toe?

oh man so many ????S

the scar.

donkypunch55 - 

I closed that with crazy glue....

I did a similar one to that 10 days back on inner upper arm
it actually is mostly healed

I also saw the meaty insides

Nice thumb, Mooks!

1 Like

bruised - 

Did he died of eternal bleeding?

This

donkypunch55 -

the scar.

Beautiful

Mookie 3:16 -

Amigo Mookie, you are starting to show a serious case of "las manos peludas". 

We worry for you.  

Be safe

Your FB fans.

donkypunch55 - 

the scar.

Had a couple cuts like that on my hands when I was a kid. Stitches weren't an option, used a bunch of those butterfly bandaids to hold them closed till they healed. Was a pain in the ass, too bad I didn't know about superglue.

donkypunch55 - 

the scar.

I have nearly an identical scar on right hand. When I was about 12 or 13, I wanted to try and do some Bloodsport karate breaks, So I took my mom's clay pots and hung then from a tree and I struck one with a karate chop and got a cut nearly identical to that. I remember looking in the cut and seeing "guts."

I knew I would be in serious trouble and we didn't have a ton of money at the time, so I hid the injury after treating it at home. I remember that first night it felt like a toothache was in my hand. Totally sucked, learned my lessons, clay pots are bullshit, you will cut the hell out of yourself on them. There wasn't even social media then, so I couldn't even brag about it at school. I just had to tell kids, "I broke all the clay pots with some sick karate chops..."

jcblass - 
donkypunch55 - 

the scar.

I have nearly an identical scar on right hand. When I was about 12 or 13, I wanted to try and do some Bloodsport karate breaks, So I took my mom's clay pots and hung then from a tree and I struck one with a karate chop and got a cut nearly identical to that. I remember looking in the cut and seeing "guts."

I knew I would be in serious trouble and we didn't have a ton of money at the time, so I hid the injury after treating it at home. I remember that first night it felt like a toothache was in my hand. Totally sucked, learned my lessons, clay pots are bullshit, you will cut the hell out of yourself on them. There wasn't even social media then, so I couldn't even brag about it at school. I just had to tell kids, "I broke all the clay pots with some sick karate chops..."

lol.

I got one of mine from screwing around with one of those curved folding saws that looks like a giant jack knife with teeth on the blade. How is that a safe tool for anything? Shit was all rusty too, surprised I didn't lose a limb.