I got accused of rape last night

I was at a local bar last night celebrating my 21st birthday (which is today btw) and i met some dude that looked like hank shrater (sp?) (the dea guy from braking bad) turns out i went to middle school with his daughter.
It also turns out he likes to make off hand comments about how i raped his daughter (which is 100% false) i wasn't too happy about the "joke" and that guy was lucky to leave the bar with his teeth. I'm not the type of person thatgets drunk and in peoples face but thus dude was basically asking for it.

After i got dragged outside by my friend he apparently got in my buddies face, until puerile at the bar made him leave (for his own safety)

Who that fuck jokes about someone raping their daughter. And why he said i did it is beyond me. I didn't even hit puberty last time i saw his daughter. Let alone rape her Phone Post 3.0

Happy birthday bro, and don't let douchebags ruin it.

Make it great birthday!

Tebow For President - Go home Bro. You're fucking drunk.
I'm at work, and yes I'm still drunk Phone Post 3.0

boomtown - Happy birthday bro, and don't let douchebags ruin it.

Make it great birthday!
Appreciate it man. Though i think I'm gonna go home and die after work Phone Post 3.0

pics of daughter

I remember when I had my first beer...

I remember my first rape allegation Phone Post 3.0

That reminds me of a time when some older guy was getting in my face about harley davidsons being the best bikes ever and I was politely trying to disagree. He wasn't having it. So he proceeded to tell me how I didnt know shit, I'm just a dumb kid, blah blah blah. As it escalated, he said, "A piece of shit like you would never be good enough for my daughter!" Didnt even know he had one. So I told him I would fuck his daughter in the ass!
Kind of shut him up and that was pretty much the end of it.

Almost relative to your story, I think. Phone Post 3.0

You should have just said you didn't rape his daughter, but now you were going to. Phone Post 3.0

You should have told him that it wouldn't have happened if he didn't let her go out in those yoga pants Phone Post 3.0

ChrisAllen - You should have just said you didn't rape his daughter, but now you were going to. Phone Post 3.0
Oh, im going to. Phone Post 3.0

Have you ever sexed his daughter?

shoulda said you remembered during school the molestation allegations involving her and the dad

Khun Kao - Have you ever sexed his daughter?
No, not gonna lie though. I wanted to Phone Post 3.0

BathSaltFaceFeeder -

shoulda said you remembered during school the molestation allegations involving her and the dad

Dammit, why couldn't you have said this 12 hours ago Phone Post 3.0

If you never even fucked her then it sounds like he was shitfaced and making a very, very poor attempt at humor. Happy Birthday man! Pay it no mind and have a good one!

Happy birthday bro! Phone Post 3.0

Happy birthday bro.

Should have said that she was asking for it as her parents dressed her too provocatively... Phone Post 3.0

Jored1990 - I remember my first rape allegation Phone Post 3.0

oh the memories.

Ok, buddy. Just stay the hell away from my daughter. Phone Post 3.0