I got Israel

Vettori has improved but I still got Israel.

And I like how it pisses off the wankers on the UG.

WAR IZY

3 Likes

Why are people pissed off? Israel is good, he should be the favorite. He’s a better striker and has good Takedown Defense.

3 Likes

I got Palestine

11 Likes

He’s everything magatards hate that’s why.

5 Likes

I don’t care much for this fight as I see it going the same as the first. Well, Izzy will do better but probably won’t get a finish

Izzy at 185 is not intriguing for me as his opponents don’t pose much threat

I like seeing him knock people out and dance after it

1 Like

I got Armenia.

Pretty good odds on Hamas for a risky bet.

It will be interesting to see how Izzy reacts to his loss an Marvins takedowns

I expect Israel to win by decision, but going for marv, either way that belt is Bobby knuckles

1 Like

The fighters are from Italy and New Zealand

It’s not Bobby knuckles cause he got slept in front of his home crowd

3 Likes

That was a mere hiccup

Robert is the people’s champ, and will have the belt by the end of the year

2 Likes

I don’t think Whitaker has anything for IZZY.

• On a SideNote: I think Izzy wins this fight but Vettori will make it extremely close.
1 Like

You forget he got busted up by Kelvin Gastelum??

I think Izzy is quite beatable at 185. Let’s not pretend Jan didn’t also beat Izzy in the stand up. He did.

You don’t have to be a bigger wrestler to beat Izzy. Izzy on an off night against an opponent who’s on might result in a title change.

2 Likes

The odds are too enticing not to throw down for the dog. That being said, I think Izzy sleeps him this time. I’m taking the under 2.5 rounds and the Italian. :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

I think relaxed Rob can get the win, just my opinion but he went to aggressive in the first fight

1 Like

Relaxed Rob gets picked apart from the outside imo. Idk if there’s a strategy in his wheelhouse that can solve the adesanya problem.

1 Like

Nope, robs well round skills will give him more options, last time he was swinging for the fences, snd that doesn’t work against elite strikers like Izzy and wonderboy

1 Like

They dont likes them cocky black guy types, round these here parts fella.

2 Likes

Lol came here to say this too