I got lunch from Jimmy John's...

I cringed at the thought of it. It has been recommended here, where people think Publix and Chick-Fil-A are suitable for human consumption.

What a pleasant surprise! The sandwich was delicious, fairly priced, and served by a happy staff.

Nothing crazy, just simple, well made sandwiches.

Thanks OG.

what kind of sammich Ned?

He's back!!!

Ramon Maroni - what kind of sammich Ned?

I got the Billy Club.

Roast beef, smoked ham, provolone, lettuce, tomato, dijon, and mayo on the whole grain bread.

I've tried Jimmy Johns twice.  The first time years ago.  Thought it sucked.  Tried it the other day, thought I would give them another shot, maybe I was mistaken the first time around.  Nope, it sucked.  Subway is much better.

I get the Italian with hot peppers if I go.

Homeslice - 

I've tried Jimmy Johns twice.  The first time years ago.  Thought it sucked.  Tried it the other day, thought I would give them another shot, maybe I was mistaken the first time around.  Nope, it sucked.  Subway is much better.

What a silly thing to say. I wouldn't put that in my body if you paid me.

Come to Livingston so I can buy you a sammich at Tutti Fresco 

Zned - 
Homeslice - 

The only thing I would pay you to put in your body is my dick.

Zned - 

I cringed at the thought of it. It has been recommended here, where people think Publix and Chick-Fil-A are suitable for human consumption.

What a pleasant surprise! The sandwich was delicious, fairly priced, and served by a happy staff.

Nothing crazy, just simple, well made sandwiches.

Thanks OG.

I hope the sandwiches are alot better than their shitty commercials.

Yes they are quite tasty

Homeslice - 
Zned - 
Homeslice - 

That is not an intelligent response.

Zned - 
Homeslice - 
Zned - 
Homeslice - 

That is not an intelligent response.

But its the truth.

Ace5002 - 

Yes they are quite tasty

Simple sandwiches with fresh ingredients and decent bread at a fair price.

They aren't trying to reinvent the wheel or making monstrous greasy messes.

I respect that.

I'm eating some grocery store sushi for lunch.

Awesome food and they deliver

King Trav - I'm eating some grocery store sushi for lunch.

Best of luck.

King Trav - I'm eating some grocery store sushi for lunch.
The man likes to gamble!

Subway used to be just good enough, in a pinch. Can't do it anymore. Still goes down okay after 8 to 12 drinks, if it's the only thing open at 2am. 

No jimmy john's in my local.