I got myself into another debacle!

Ok last time I was in california when it all starterd, but this time I have really messed up! I was out one night pARTYING IT UP AND BEFORE I knew it, I am on a private jet. I laughed at first and passed out on the plane. I woke up in istanbul, turkey. The reason I know because I am looking at the Black sea! WTF! I got a ride to bulgarian/ turkish border looking for American Embassy. Does anybody have any ideas on how to get back? The onetime I leave my friggin passport at home I need the damned thing! Somebody let bodybag76 and Immaculata know to message me here please! I am in hotel business center and my 2 cellphones don't work. I forgot all about that! Help me
Mr. International

3 Likes

lol!!!

LMAO!!!1 IF IT IS true holy shit!!!

TTT!

lol...Mr. International indeed

Shonie, Shonie, Shonie.

That is funny.

shonie, change your message on your phone to: "yo, this is Shonie and I'm stuck in Turkey motherfucker, please help get my ass back to America!" and leave the "bill collectors" part in there....

YOU BEEN HEA BEFORE SHONIE!!

1 Like

Just get it done! I am gonna try getting to greece it is only an hour away! Just get me help! Send messages here not myspace it has been phished! I just found otu and don't know how to fix it yet gotta go I will be back on in an about an hour! I gotta get a ride to greece
shonie

OK, just PM'd Immaculata and bodybag for you Shonie... if you PM me with your location etc... I can see what I can do for you... (It's Brett, the trading-card guy)......FP

Shonie, stay still son! Just get someone to overnight you your passport at the hotel and then leave normally.

Greatest thread ever.

1 Like

Mike Sanders - Shonie, stay still son! Just get someone to overnight you your passport at the hotel and then leave normally.

Shonie, listen to Mike! +10

in

Shonie - do NOT go anywhere.  Do not go to Greece.  Get someone to send you your passport ASAP to where you are.

Classic

SPG has typed the correct.

If you are in a good hotel, tell them the problem and they will help you sort it out.

You're supposed to be in VA on the 15th.  Get your ass back here!

His first post almost reminds me of a scam email I got from a friends account that had been hacked.

More or less read the same thing, "I'm stuck at a hotel in XXX, and my wallet has been stolen. I'm being detained here at the hotel til I can pay the bill. Please wire money . . ."

ttt for istanbul

sho-nuff pimp - you are my hero.

wow...