I got Nelson over Cormier

$20 says I'm right.

"I don't bet money with 2013 mudnamers."

Is that right?

$20 Phone Post 3.0

I'm a mudnamer.. But not 2010.. I would gladly accept your bet!! Phone Post 3.0

Sorry, not 2013 Phone Post 3.0

Hobbs805 - I'm a mudnamer.. But not 2010.. I would gladly accept your bet!! Phone Post 3.0
Cool, done deal. Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - how do you see him winning
I think Nelson has the advantage in the striking department, I think we can all agree on that.

He also has a chin that would make Mark Hunt proud.

Cormier will eventually get him to the ground, but what is going to transpire there?

Is Cormier going to submit him? No.

Is he going to TKO/KO him on the ground? Don't see it happening.

So that leaves grinding out a decision win, which I don't see Cormier achieving, unless Nelson gases.

I'm a fan of both fighters but this is the proverbial "bad match-up" for Cormier, Nelson has too many tools and experience. Phone Post 3.0

Powdered Toast Man -
I think Nelson has the advantage in the striking department, I think we can all agree on that.

Cormier will eventually get him to the ground, but what is going to transpire there?

So that leaves grinding out a decision win, which I don't see Cormier achieving, unless Nelson gases.

I'm a fan of both fighters but this is the proverbial "bad match-up" for Cormier, Nelson has too many tools and experience. Phone Post 3.0
Nelson couldn't get Mir off him so what makes you think he can get Cormier off him? Phone Post 3.0

20 minutes late damn. I hate Cormier but i'm down for most bets Phone Post 3.0

I think he Gets the Win also!

Team Fat Kid! Phone Post 3.0

Roy gets finished in this one.

DC is the real deal!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Aside from an unlikely haymaker i don't see Roy beating him. I really would like to see Roy drop to 205 though.

Powdered Toast Man -

With all due respect, I disagree with you 100%. Nelson has an advantage in power punches, that much is true, but DC's stand up is miles ahead technically. Roy also most likely has an advantage in submissions, but as an Olympian I'd definitely assume that control on the ground would have to go to Cormier. As far as Cardio, maybe Daniel's isn't the best but for a HW it's not half bad. He looked good for 5 rounds against Barnett, and if he can pressure Nelson and make him swing and miss it's a virtual certainty Nelson will gas by the third.

Just my two cents, but I do think Nelson's only real chance is a haymaker Phone Post 3.0

Cormier is the best HW in MMA. Nelson never beat anyone good. Bad night at the office for Roy

I submit cats - 
Bobby Lupo - Cormier is the best HW in MMA. Nelson never beat anyone good. Bad night at the office for Roy

Saying he hasn't beat anyone good is a stretch. He has never beat anyone great though, and I believe Cormier is.

You're right. He hasn't beaten the elite guys he's fought, but he beat some tough guys.

jafar rustler - Good for you!

didn't know it was possible to be proud of being retarded...

but good for you!
Mommy said that if I'm good I can lick the bowl. Phone Post 3.0

Nelson cannot grapple from his back. Phone Post

DC is gunna smother big country. Then come and ko jones. Phone Post 3.0

You should just put $20 on nelson on a betting site. He's like plus 400. Phone Post 3.0

Hobbs805 - I'm a mudnamer.. But not 2010.. I would gladly accept your bet!! Phone Post 3.0

get ready to PM me your address (round 2 just started)

I was wrongs . Turribly tuurrribly wrong. ! Phone Post 3.0