I got the Best UFC Watching Couch 100% (Pic)

Too bad I ain't a sucker paying that extra $5. Bobby Lupo never pays the Gringo price. Never me!

Plastic covering to protect the high end fabric from any fugazi who makes the mistake of spilling the guacamole or white bean dips.

That's foresight. Phone Post 3.0

Looks like something that a person would find in an Arab hotel.

I presume bobby lupo is a gypsy? Phone Post 3.0

marrilia - I presume bobby lupo is a gypsy? Phone Post 3.0

Non bene. Puro Italiano di Potenza. No Zingara.

crowbar - 

Looks like something that a person would find in an Arab hotel.

Is this about the friggin Moors again?

But like a dope Arab hotel. 5 Starz and shit in Dubai

KevinMcAllister - Plastic covering to protect the high end fabric from any fugazi who makes the mistake of spilling the guacamole or white bean dips.

That's foresight. Phone Post 3.0

My mother bought a new couch a few months ago and the first thing she did was improvise plastic covering until the real cover came.

Stereotypes exist for a reason.

I bet you had to step over the red velvet rope across the door to get in to take the pic.

tjmitch - I bet you had to step over the red velvet rope across the door to get in to take the pic.

Used to be in that room. The new couch is there now. We moved this couch to my place from the room nobody's allowed to go into. 

Good idea Bobby.

Lmao Phone Post 3.0

Lol Phone Post 3.0

I almost need to know more Lups. Gold flakes in the wallpaper? What's the painting of above the UFC couch? Phone Post 3.0

TFK_BOZY - UFC and couch? Id break that thing first round of a fight, jumping up and down. That is indeed a nice ass couch. But, i need a couch that can handle people jumping up and down on while drinking beer and eating slices of pizza!! Phone Post 3.0

You could spill scalding hot espresso laced with grappa on that plastic cover, and no damage done. Cigar burns...nope. It's special impenetrable Italian couch plastic.

Palermo-Potenza-Brooklyn Classy

You gotta see the whole man cave together. Pure class!

That would go well with my kitchen set

Here is a picture of me sitting on it

Letibleu - 

Twinz

Bobby Lupo - 
Letibleu - 

Twinz

For realz?

Bobby Lupo - 
TFK_BOZY - UFC and couch? Id break that thing first round of a fight, jumping up and down. That is indeed a nice ass couch. But, i need a couch that can handle people jumping up and down on while drinking beer and eating slices of pizza!! Phone Post 3.0

You could spill scalding hot espresso laced with grappa on that plastic cover, and no damage done. Cigar burns...nope. It's special impenetrable Italian couch plastic.

Palermo-Potenza-Brooklyn Classy

Like cake shield but for couches?

That shit is legit as fuc*