I got the matching tights!

I made a thread about my wife buying me a punk rock cycling jersey..... they didn't have the bibs in stock.

Well she reached out to the designer and he found a pair in my size!

Boom.

My legs got thick (muscle not fat) Ill post some photos from the road when I am out there grinding it out!

Sexy. 

Now you just gotta learn to ride a unicycle while juggling baby head's

Goddamn thats the douchiest picture I've seen in a while... 

I like the tights! The pattern goes all the way up instead of just stopping at the wasteline ... that's some fine shit right there. 

I don't love all those bands so I could never wear that but I dig the styling ... who makes it?

clattymine - 

I like the tights! The pattern goes all the way up instead of just stopping at the wasteline ... that's some fine shit right there. 

I don't love all those bands so I could never wear that but I dig the styling ... who makes it?

Poseur

http://www.poseursport.com/

He also does the bike designs for LEMond, and made a sick Eddie Merx bike for NYC Velo

Extra medium? 

Zned -

I made a thread about my wife buying me a punk rock cycling jersey..... they didn't have the bibs in stock.

Well she reached out to the designer and he found a pair in my size!

Boom.

My legs got thick (muscle not fat) Ill post some photos from the road when I am out there grinding it out!

I like it. I saw your previous thread with it posted. I'd seen their stuff before your post and thought the entire kit was cool. I'll have to check out some of their other stuff.

What type of gloves to you wear for summer riding. I've got a few pairs of Giro gloves that are cool. I had an expensive pair of leather Rapha gloves. They didn't hold up to my heavy swearing at all.

That one frameset is a Ritte. I've only seen one in person. They look cool but I don't know anything about them really.

Thebonfirexm - Now you just gotta learn to ride a unicycle while juggling baby head's

I'm an armature juggler. Never learned to ride a unicycle though.

Those fuckin' shoe covers are legit!  haha ... high top vans, love it!

That jersey is sick! 

clattymine - 

Those fuckin' shoe covers are legit!  haha ... high top vans, love it!

headroll - 

That one frameset is a Ritte. I've only seen one in person. They look cool but I don't know anything about them really.

The pic has both frames in it, I couldn't seperate them. He did both designs though.

That shit is corny as fuck. Are any of those bands giving permission and/ or getting paid for that thing or are their logos just being exploited? 

I'd definitely rock that rashguard to class

Youre gonna look like a goddam fruit, just saying.

Ghost Of Don Logan - 

That shit is corny as fuck. Are any of those bands giving permission and/ or getting paid for that thing or are their logos just being exploited? 

The ones that aren't dead are avid cyclists.

Anthony Kiedis -

I'd definitely rock that rashguard to class

I guess cycling kits are similar to a rash guard.