I got today off from work!

Well gotta work 10-1 but I usually take like one Saturday off a year if that. Going to blue man group at 2 today with my oldest then whatever the fuck else we feel like. 6 too young to sneak into a bar? Phone Post 3.0

Blue man group is at a bar? What kind of bar?

Well, protect your child's hearing, at least. Put in ear plugs or cotton balls and cup your hands over his ears.

Be near an exit so if he doesn't like the show you can easily leave.

ARE YOU IN BOSTON!?!?! 

microbiologynerd -

ARE YOU IN BOSTON!?!?! 

Nope, it's the big show tour here. He loved the one in Boston but that's in that small venue so I'm hoping this one has different stuff. No half off bostix kiosks for this one dammit Phone Post 3.0

have a great day!

Well blue man group then numerous stouts it is. Hope he can hold his own Phone Post 3.0

RJJH - 

dont bring your kid into a bar dude. spike your McFlurry's with mushrooms THEN go to blue man group, like a real parent. LOL.

Nailed it.

I always have a hit od acid on me for moments like this

I have an extra ticket to the Wisconsin - Northwestern game; if you can get here in 3 hours it's yours

Gritty - Well blue man group then numerous stouts it is. Hope he can hold his own Phone Post 3.0

The kid can't last even a third of a baseball game. I give him watching you drink 2 and a half beers before he ends your plans. Phone Post

frederic -
Gritty - Well blue man group then numerous stouts it is. Hope he can hold his own Phone Post 3.0

The kid can't last even a third of a baseball game. I give him watching you drink 2 and a half beers before he ends your plans. Phone Post

Joking about drinking. Going to B Good after. For a Boston chain, it's really good Fred! Thanks! Phone Post 3.0