I Guess Naomi Osaka Worked Out Her Mental Health And Anxiety Issues Facing Cameras And The Media!

Notice how the only people in those photos wearing masks are the help. (Well, and Kim Kardashian.)

3 Likes

Drone strike would have been appropriate at such an event.

5 Likes

Hedonism, insecurities, attention seeking, anti human , satanic

3 Likes

We need more chlorine in the gene pool.

4 Likes

The OG might be OK with this one…

2 Likes

. . . yeah, we might be past Day 315.

1 Like

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

1 Like

“Peg the patriarch”

So, the “patriarch” would be unwilling so what this mentally unstable they/them are saying is anal rape is ok for those I disagree with.

Under a normal circumstance, suggesting anal rape would be unacceptable and disgusting but here it is ok because reasons.

9 Likes

Most celebrity worshipers are soulless entities. We are outnumbered by them by a large margin. That’s what the matrix is. “Agent Smith’s” can inhabit these people to fuck with you at anytime.

I’m sure there are numerous on this site.

3 Likes

It’s insane, I’ll never understand it.

In Kim Ks defense, she is one of the least annoying celebs, especially when compared to what we see here

1 Like

True that she doesn’t run her trap in the media which makes her less annoying. She does all of her dirty work in the shadows. She learned well from her mom. The know how to manipulate energy and suck it from everyone that comes into their wake.

You think it’s just a coincidence that every relationship she’s in the male ends up worse off than he came? That also goes for her sisters outside of maybe Kourtney.

1 Like

A Succubus…

2 Likes

1 Like

Met gala is clothes as art. Big deal to be invited. It’s like rich peoples Halloween.

“A Big deal”? Yes most Americans are so envious of this shit show of hypocrisy

We’ll see with Kourtney. I follow Travis on Instagram and he literally posts like at least once a day a picture of them dry humping in public. But she did apparently convince him to take a plane ride for the first time since his crash

2 Likes

And Adrenochrome

1 Like

Another mental illness parade, just like the VMA’s.

1 Like

Naomi Osaka is all kinds of fugly.

Apparently, inside and out.

1 Like