I Guess Overeem is going to be the

agree with op

Everyone on here said Reem was gonna lose to JDS too, lol

Stipe is JDS with wrestling Ruh Roh. Phone Post 3.0

Stipe got ktfo by struve and overeem hits way harder than him

Well whatever the fucking case is, I hope it's not a 4, 5, 6, 10, 12 month ordeal to get a fucking fight going. 

I like Econoreems chances. JDS could take Stipe, I think Alistair can too.

There's no way Reem runs after Miocic hands down like Werdum did. And god knows why super veteran Fabricio Werdum would do that. He even got hit once and kept on charging after him. Very weird.

graciesrule - Everyone on here said Reem was gonna lose to JDS too, lol
Jds clearly isn't the same fighter after those cain beat downs and that's a huge part why overeem won. Stipe can easily take overeem down and punish him his wrestling is very underrated. Phone Post 3.0

Just because Overeem doesn't have a chin doesn't mean he loses for sure. It's going to be a kickboxing match. Overeem has more well rounded striking and he's really technical.

perfectsoldier - I don't see Econereem rushing in hands down like Werdum though. Phone Post 3.0
This is the big thing for me. A couple years ago, Reem would be walking around hands down chin out and cocky. These days he fights far more modestly and conservatively. His defence seems to stay tight and he's showing really smart shot selection. In all he's actually utilising his experience and fighting like the veteran he is, something Werdum didn't do tonight. Werdum lapsed for a moment and at HW that's usually enough. IMO Reem would keep his composure better. Also I'd like to see how stipe handles Reems body shots. His long narrow torso would be an appealing target for Reems viscous body kicks and knees Phone Post 3.0

huggy bear -
graciesrule - Everyone on here said Reem was gonna lose to JDS too, lol
Jds clearly isn't the same fighter after those cain beat downs and that's a huge part why overeem won. Stipe can easily take overeem down and punish him his wrestling is very underrated. Phone Post 3.0
Nobody is taking overeem down easily, maybe later in the fight but not when he's fresh

Is overeem definitely next in line? He should be Phone Post 3.0

Overeem ain't getting past Stipe. Phone Post 3.0

Overeem hasn't fought people that can bang like stipe. Sure arlovsky is a warrior, but miocic is a true striker. And has ko power. The reems chin is made of glass nowadays Phone Post 3.0

Diferentigual - Overeem hasn't fought people that can bang like stipe. Sure arlovsky is a warrior, but miocic is a true striker. And has ko power. The reems chin is made of glass nowadays Phone Post 3.0
Overeem has fought much better strikers than miocic Phone Post 3.0

Captain_Underpants - Don't think so, Reem's chin is worse than Werdum's and Stipe put him out Phone Post 3.0

Overeem is also unlikely to steam forward with his hands down and chin in the air and run straight on to a counter right.

That was a bizarre performance from Werdum.

Diferentigual - Overeem hasn't fought people that can bang like stipe. Sure arlovsky is a warrior, but miocic is a true striker. And has ko power. The reems chin is made of glass nowadays Phone Post 3.0
He knocked out JDS.... Phone Post 3.0

CaptainWoody - It's the fight to make

After seeing Stipe tonight you have to think he would KO Reem though. Stipe is durable, Reem is not, he'd eventually clip him.

JDS is durable, didn't stop Overeem from KOing him. Only freakshows like Roy Nelson or a prime Mark Hunt could take hits from Overeem without going down. Stipe got put on queer street by Struve, it doesn't mean he has a bad chin but he doesn't have the granite chin required to shrug off hits from Overeem. Alistair definitely has a chance in this fight, his stand up skills will be superior to Stipe.

You are right that Stipe is more durable than Overeem, but if Overeem hurts him early he might never be able to recover enough to land his own good shots.

Eric Bloodaxe -

I like Econoreems chances. JDS could take Stipe, I think Alistair can too.

There's no way Reem runs after Miocic hands down like Werdum did. And god knows why super veteran Fabricio Werdum would do that. He even got hit once and kept on charging after him. Very weird.

didn't JDS already beat stipe?

and where do you put winner of cain/Browne as well? Phone Post 3.0

Wim Hof Reem = No Can Defend Phone Post 3.0

"Chin" isn't the single deciding factor in a fight. Even at heavyweight. Some of you put far too much credence into that one element.

Overeem has the skill and experience to defeat Stipe.

Stipe will retire Overreem in highlight fashion.

You guys never learn.