I had a draw in my view, anyone else?

I was very surprised it ended up being a draw but when the bell rang I told my friends I think it should be a draw, becasue I had Maynard winning the 1st round 10-8, and I had him winning the 5th. I had Franking winning 2,3, and 4. The Third was razor close, but I dont feel like either fighter was screwed, one of the only times I have felt a draw was justified. Now if you want to argue Gray should win becasue he was closer to finishing the fight, I could understand that point, however that is not how the scoring works

I had it 48-47 for Frankie but 47-47 seems right also.

I called it amongst my friends I told em all it was a draw and booyah!! I was right Phone Post

How exactly did you get 48-47?

Lol one of the reporters at the after fight press conf called out brock and said most fighters like brock (something like thaT) have quit in the past, what made you keep going?

I still think he's boring and punches like a girl, but his heart can never be questioned.

1st 10-8 Maynard
2nd 10-9 Frankie
3rd 10-9 Frankie
4th 10-9 Frankie
5th 10-9 Frankie

Winner Frankie 48-46. I also thought that Diaz won the Kim fight. Fucking blankets, how do they work.

I did. Right before the decision was read, I remember thinking "No way they'll call it a draw...".

I didn't have enough faith in the judging for it to be a draw, but that is how I had it scored. I scored it 10-7 Maynard, 10-9 Edgar, 10-10, 10-9 Edgar, 10-9 Edgar.

aKaBeasTTT - 1st 10-8 Maynard

2nd 10-9 Frankie

3rd 10-9 Frankie

4th 10-9 Frankie

5th 10-9 Frankie

Winner Frankie 48-46. I also thought that Diaz won the Kim fight. Fucking blankets, how do they work.

Kim did nothing in the second round except eat punches from within Nates guard.  Very impressive comeback from Fraknkie.  3rd and 5th were close.  Draw was a good call.

Either a draw or 48-46 Edgar, depending on the last round. Solid decision even though no one likes a draw. Great fight.

I predicted a majority draw. Thought only one judge would see it differently, not two. Phone Post

It was a draw, I think Maynard could have gotten the win, have no idea how anyone gave Frankie the win, but I have no problems with it being a draw. Especially since they will be fighting again.

It was an incredible fight though, props to both guys can't wait to see the re-rematch. If they improve on the second fight as much as they improved on the first we could be in for one hell of a war.

I had 10-8 first round and Maynard stole the 3rd with the takedown because I know the judges. That equals a draw. Phone Post

I had it at a draw Phone Post

I never thought they would call it a draw, but thought it was at the end of the fight.

Amazed it was called one all the same. Is that why DFW didn't do the press conference?

I do know people got raped paying 54 dollars for this lame card.

Ah, just saw the vid here on another thread.  DFW didn't do the press conference because it was Lorenzo's birthday.

aKaBeasTTT - 1st 10-8 Maynard
2nd 10-9 Frankie
3rd 10-9 Frankie
4th 10-9 Frankie
5th 10-9 Frankie

I could see it being scored that way - that's how I scored it. With that said, Round 3 was sorta close...I actually thought after Round 1 that Frankie shut Maynard down.

^ bit Kim blatantly won, '10ER.

STINKIN GENIUS - I do know people got raped paying 54 dollars for this lame card.

You must have a different definition of rape than other people. These were good fights top to bottom, on the main card at least.

Or are you just baiting?